Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone have size? Iris 25th Anni collab?  Just ordered from size? after going back and forth for a bit.  Is the quality legit?

I need them atmos. The camo parts going well with the black. Im a sucker for camo anyway. Materials looking good as well.

Anyone have size? Iris 25th Anni collab?  Just ordered from size? after going back and forth for a bit.  Is the quality legit?
you won't be disappointed at all. they are 
nthat.gif

http://lerayonfrais.fr/

code midseasonsale

is having 40% off their store, including some good asics such as the end collab or the japanese denim

personally shipping kills it for me but i don't know if they remove VAT or not.  if you can buy multiple maybe there is some good deals to be had

Undefeated is the slowest order processing shop in the world.  5 days to process and and additional 7-10 to ship?  Already hit the 5 days with nothing.  Have not answered emails.  Charged my card when the order was placed.  Thinking that a canceling of the order is going to happen.  

Last edited:
don't really know if theres a thread for this but i've finally run outta room to keep my kicks. was looking for these shelves but no luck. any idea where one would find a shelf like this? in that color and size? i dont care if it comes with lighting or not. Thanks guys

Damn...surprised none of ya'll commenting on those all all black leather/suede looking GLV's. I was going to pick up those first EURO-only released all black speckled midsole GLV's but not if those other GLVs are coming out.

don't really know if theres a thread for this but i've finally run outta room to keep my kicks. was looking for these shelves but no luck. any idea where one would find a shelf like this? in that color and size? i dont care if it comes with lighting or not. Thanks guys
Looks like a "California Closets" Custom

if the bluebirds looked like this i would have copped love this pale blue shade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom