Asics Love?!? Where is it?

footlocker EU with some heat! Want that GLV!!!

Those Monkey times look like a black and white false flag...ehhh. Thanks for the pre-order info, gonna pass though.

I ought to share here too seeing that you guys are fans of the shoe trees as well.

I called IKEA a couple of weeks ago, and spoke with someone else today.

Their shoe trees are not discontinued. They were having issues from the supplier/distributor. They said they expected stock again in the beginning of May. My local got them in this week.

Now, take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I'm not sure how this rumor came about that they were discontinued, but I got plenty today "just in case".

Walter..

I ought to share here too seeing that you guys are fans of the shoe trees as well.

I called IKEA a couple of weeks ago, and spoke with someone else today.

Their shoe trees are not discontinued. They were having issues from the supplier/distributor. They said they expected stock again in the beginning of May. My local got them in this week.

Now, take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I'm not sure how this rumor came about that they were discontinued, but I got plenty today "just in case".

Walter..

I was actually told this same thing about a month ago...gonna go check this week.

Thanks billy blue billy blue Can't get enough of either pair.

Hopefully we can debunk this rumor of the shoe trees being discontinued and replaced with that flimsy plastic with more confirmation from other IKEA stores.

Walter..

by any chance if any of you are fans of punk rock, you think this latest bait collab is a reference to the band? 

not sure what the relevance would be to San Francisco if it was the case....it's obviously a giants colorway...just found the decision for the name of the collab was interesting considering the color scheme... 

Last edited:
by any chance if any of you are fans of punk rock, you think this latest bait collab is a reference to the band? 

not sure what the relevance would be to San Francisco if it was the case....it's obviously a giants colorway...just found the decision for the name of the collab was interesting considering the color scheme... 

Misfits were from Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom