Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so sick on feet.

What's up guys, have you guys heard any word of the bambo glv dropping stateside?
   At this point I don't think they'll be coming to the US.  They're already hitting sales in the EU, so i'd look there.  I picked up a pair from Solehaven during their 20% off sale a last month.  Love the olive color.

Have people even taken the time to fake gl5 rose golds?  I think you're good, manufacturers quality is the only thing I'd be concerned with.

So my Burgundy GT2s from Le Rayon Frais finally reached me and I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

Quality of the suede is very decent, softer than the 8-ball and there wasn't any QC issues to speak of.

I love the sand-coloured outsole and the mesh lining has a cool herringbone design as well.

One thing to note is that I was expecting the red upper to be more of a true red, similar to the NB Flying the Flag 1500s or a University Red.

But in hand they are actually more of a wine colour; a deep shade of red with some purple.

More happy about it than anything, as I don't have a sneaker in this colour in my collection.

Sizing: I have a narrow foot and as with all GT2s, I went down half a size from my regular GLV/GL3 size.

No filters. Tried to get the colours to look as close as they do in real-life:
Cant Wait!! these need to hit the states like now!

Did you ever hear back from asics?
I guess we'll know if Asics did or didn't do anything if Commonwealth continues to sell the 25th anniversary pairs. It will be interesting to see if they continue to receive them or not.

I guess we'll know if Asics did or didn't do anything if Commonwealth continues to sell the 25th anniversary pairs. It will be interesting to see if they continue to receive them or not.
It been a good minute now. Hopefully asics does something but it doesn't look like it. I might hit up Major given my chances now. I thought Concept would definitely release the shoe online but it doesn't look good atm.

Speaking of dirty, My st alfreds white leather lining are starting to look very dirty, anyone know how to clean them? I tried an eraser and jason markk with no success. It looks like it got darker after I did a test spot with the Jason Markk.
Im actually very interested in cleaning up my pair as well (unlike the guy who likes them dirty i guess lol). The white liner seems to be the tricky part. I was going to give JM a try but it sounds like thats a bad idea. Did the liner stay darker after it dried or did it turn out alright?

Im going to take my suede eraser to the upper today. There are some scuffs on the medial side of the shoes where the previous owner rubbed his feet together as he walked...Those could be tough to handle. Anything you figure out would be appreciated. 

Would be all about these if not for the out of place (in my opinion) pink lining.

m_medium_high.jpg

If it was tonal green or grey I'd buy with quickness.

Edit: Like this:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom