Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Koyos had so many pairs of extra laces. I feel like they came with 5 pairs of flat laces.
happy.gif
 Bring it on, the more laces the better. 

Anyone check out footpatrols Instagram lately? They posted a video for their asics 25th collab (no picture of the shoe). But I wonder if they're changing up the release order on us? Maybe we will have to wait longer for the afew collab

Anyone check out footpatrols Instagram lately? They posted a video for their asics 25th collab (no picture of the shoe). But I wonder if they're changing up the release order on us? Maybe we will have to wait longer for the afew collab
Thats for Concepts Asics

fool. Its a strong move. Kiths 25th anni is coming eventually. Im sure he will send them something nice now. 
Pretty sure the guy (or whoever) at titolo can get the hook up from Asics, they don't need to send that to Aaron who will probably tuck it under his bed and never look at it again.

Pretty sure the guy (or whoever) at titolo can get the hook up from Asics, they don't need to send that to Aaron who will probably tuck it under his bed and never look at it again.
yea but ronnie is a collector though. not a complete waste.

Back
Top Bottom