Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone can hook me up on these Concepts i can provide a nice delivery fee 
wink.gif

Really nice pick up. What did you trade for them joints?
Thanks man, Jordan heads will probably kill me for this, but I swapped my 88 retros for these.  Felt like 88's could be had if needed down the line, while DS Super Reds are getting pretty extinct.  I also have a pair of white/cements from the last release that I wear.  It was a tough trade to make but I'm more than satisfied.

quick question for someone knowledgeable. Im getting a bit of seperation on the rubber toe tip on my neptunes. any suggestions on how to fix that?

Thanks man, Jordan heads will probably kill me for this, but I swapped my 88 retros for these.  Felt like 88's could be had if needed down the line, while DS Super Reds are getting pretty extinct.  I also have a pair of white/cements from the last release that I wear.  It was a tough trade to make but I'm more than satisfied.

You win sir, screw those 88's and their pleather toebox!

quick question for someone knowledgeable. Im getting a bit of seperation on the rubber toe tip on my neptunes. any suggestions on how to fix that?
glasgowrob on ig has his own line of sneaker glue specifically for stuff like this. its called sneakerER I think. 

Figures they move this to a weekend I am away. Oh well. Resell time it is for my unless my phone is bionic.

Craze is doing 45% off the full bloom pack right now. I had a good experience with them recently. Shipping was a little delayed but the customer service was very responsive and got things done.

Use code 'fullbloom45'
Damn the GL5s are gone but repped for good deal. 

pull the trigger on the tailor pack or not to pull the trigger urrrghhh...might have to pass since i still want the concepts collab and the dirty bucks 

Back
Top Bottom