Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pull the trigger on the tailor pack or not to pull the trigger urrrghhh...might have to pass since i still want the concepts collab and the dirty bucks 
I was hesitant on the tailor pack, but after I got them I found myself wearing them constantly. The materials aren't the greatest thing in the world, but they definitely have a great aesthetic to them.  

I was hesitant on the tailor pack, but after I got them I found myself wearing them constantly. The materials aren't the greatest thing in the world, but they definitely have a great aesthetic to them.  
i really want them but just like the last time they released other shoes are calling my name. Doesn't help that I just copped three other pairs on Monday either. Ima have to pass. These tailor glv and I just have the worst of timing. Like a relationship never meant to be 
laugh.gif

Need to grab these concepts on my birthday 8)

Hopefully I'll have that bday luck w/ me on Saturday lol

Tailor Pack GLV is so slept on
I loved the look of my pair. The tweed is a great change from the usual materials but they felt cheap to me. The green nubuck (or whatever it is) is very low quality and the insole was awkwardly narrow and uncomfortable imo. 

Do you guys think the gl3's will be as tough as the embers to get online? Or will concepts try to employ a system like the did with the lux goods?

Do you guys think the gl3's will be as tough as the embers to get online? Or will concepts try to employ a system like the did with the lux goods?

Cncpts drops are usually easy when there is no hype, when you add hype. They get messy.

Last edited:

I dont even think there will be an online release....they are instore first right? I know the packers sold out in store almost everywhere and these are just as hyped it seems. 

I dont even think there will be an online release....they are instore first right? I know the packers sold out in store almost everywhere and these are just as hyped it seems. 
I feel like concepts will make sure there is an online release.

You got the DaVincis!? Dang...yeah no more luck for you lol 
I know! I ****** for the rest of 2015 haha

yeah $111 mark up...i really want a pair but cant decide if a pre order for 300 is more than i could cop them for after the release. 
I have a feeling these will get pretty crazy after release.  Bit the bullet and pre-ordered through Sole Value myself.

Back
Top Bottom