Asics Love?!? Where is it?

A lot of details on the Afews... Brown leather heel cap, patch on the heel, logo on the heel, branding on the right foot, gold and black eyelets on the outside panel, just gold on the inside, camo outsole, different material on the outside and inside tigers stripes... The insole is also very nice imo..
too bad i wont be able to cop for retail

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Hey for those who have and are rocking the CNCPTS Boston Tea Parties, have any of you guys done lace swaps that look good (better than the original). I'm currently rocking th eregular blue rope laces on them but I want try a lace swap with the other laces they come with if they look better. Kind of lazy to go through all so if anyone has done so that look sick, reply :smile:
Navy flats are the way to go IMO.  Pic via @joelom  :

dope shots bro^ 

Really looking for the monkey times. As far as Afew, they are nice. Love all the details and im a sucker for red anyways. I think that concepts utilized the towel suede much better. It looks really nice on the BTPs imo. It kinda just looks sloppy on the Afews but will have to see in person to really know. 

Atmos joints look really good, there hard to
Find tho so I'm going to stick with the footlocker GlV. Haha

a saw a sz 12 cncpt 25th annies available at major over the weekend for anyone thats interestef who lives in the DMV.

Last edited:

I actually like the heel branding. I also like the brown leather on the heel as well and just noticed the heel speckling.

Back
Top Bottom