Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't wait for those EQTs...
Same here. Best cw I've seen on the eqt yet

jesus those look great, almost good enough for me to buy would look even better on a suede version of the gl3, then again they are only 109 so they could be on the cop list. The saucony strawberry vanilla drops that day too. This month is gonna leave me eating ramen 
A suede version would look insane!

They come with gold ropes... I did try a different pair of gold and white ropes i had laying around in my pair. Not my favorite combo.
wasn't feeling the all gold ropes, i hope this white gold looks good, they get delivered today will snap some pics with them in tonight. 

Cowabunga dudez!  Just got the "Turtles" in for a paltry $70 shipped fresh from that 30% off deal Renarts had going on a while back.  Quality on these is superb!  My recommendation is...don't sleep on these or the Cranes...

Last edited:

wasn't feeling the all gold ropes, i hope this white gold looks good, they get delivered today will snap some pics with them in tonight. 
I was hoping i could find a pair of white and cream (or whatever the toe color is) pair, I think those could be sweet. Tbh I wasnt impressed with any of the ropes they came with except the navys 
ohwell.gif

Anyoneknow what time the monkey times will be releasing. I know it's this weekend but what time will they release at the us stores. I'm assuming it's probably going to be the regular EST times but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom