Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was hoping i could find a pair of white and cream (or whatever the toe color is) pair, I think those could be sweet. Tbh I wasnt impressed with any of the ropes they came with except the navys 
ohwell.gif
check your pm

must be a kids shoe or something. Midsole looks gigantic. 
These are a Footlocker EU exclusive IIRC, just a wonky pic.  Im sure this is them, via the man biggdj (instagram.com/biggdj):

This pic is making me wish I'd bought them at the time haha.

I will not be able to look at the split tongue the same way I did before last night. I like vaginas and split tongues on shoes.

LMFAO! I can't look at my gl3's the same. 

On another note, does anyone know about what time will the monkey time asics release (we all know the date)

i love asics, but absolutely hate reviews from DanTierZero and his crew.

Last edited:
baitmeTitolo x Asics Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary "Papercut" // $170 USD

Available Saturday, May 16 at all five BAIT chapter stores via in-store raffle only. Extremely limited quantities; the in-store raffles will be our only release.

Register for the in-store raffle at our Diamond Bar, LA, Orange County, Seattle, or San Francisco locations today through Friday; a valid ID is required to enter. Winners will be notified on Friday night and will need to purchase the shoes on release date (5/16) at the corresponding stor

Pretty interesting though how he even got the interview in the first place though. Deon never did an interview before. He probably mad he never got an interview with RF either lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom