Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't have those kix but it seems like it... It fits pretty well with the Army theme of the shoe tho..

Last edited:
you aint lion

Blooms are dope in person ..

I really like the colorblocking, especially with navy flats... The shape is very nice as well...

def underrated imo

Embers are trash tho... The worst gl5 collab to me with the Extra Butters and Mistfits...

Last edited:

Blooms are dope in person ..

I really like the colorblocking, especially with navy flats... The shape is very nice as well...

def underrated imo

Embers are trash tho... The worst gl5 collab to me with the Extra Butters and Mistfits...
Yup, blooms>>>> for me;  embers are a rubbish GLV.

Atmos are not worth the $300+ price tag. Y'all are going crazy for them lol. I had mine for a few days and traded them. Quality is not that great.

Atmos are not worth the $300+ price tag. Y'all are going crazy for them lol. I had mine for a few days and traded them. Quality is not that great.
Quality is not that great for the Dried Rose either but the shape is...

You'll regret it....Atmos are one of the best GL5 IMO...

Last edited:
Hahaha maybe. Pairs aren't too expensive here in Japan so I might grab one down the line...Dried Rose quality was lacking as well very true, but the color combo on those was killer. I'm not so big on camo. Sad I never got to grab the Dried Rose GLV...Will have to make do with my Onitsuka version lol.

Back
Top Bottom