Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Whats your top 5 of GLVs that you own? Just curious haha mine are as follows but i dont have as many pairs as some of yall. 

1. Embers

2. Gemini

3. Valentines

4. Blooms

5. 8ball
That's basically my list but for the worst 5 GLV collabs. But as I said earlier, Blooms def grew on me

Whats your top 5 of GLVs that you own? Just curious haha mine are as follows but i dont have as many pairs as some of yall. 

1. Embers

2. Gemini

3. Valentines

4. Blooms

5. 8ball
blooms are underrated like everyone says. my issue is that nylon. but easy to forgive with how sick the colors are. 

top 5 Vs

volcanoes

offsprings

koyo

cove

blooms

Last edited:
I obviously don't have them in hand but it looks like the Medics should be near the top of any list... for what it's worth 1. Volcano (don't have) 2. Cove 3. Sage 4. Medics (don't have) 5. Koyo I change my mind all the the time however so I'd probably have a different list next week. Extra butters are the worst, closely followed by the embers...

Your buggin not having volcanos on that list.. Atmos is just a black and camo shoe. Not very original

Volcanoes are nice but mad overrated imo... and a nice shoe doesnt have to be original to me....Atmos are actually my only camo sneakers since I killed my Supreme 1s while I have 3 burgundy Asics... btw I almost put the Volcanoes in 5th lol

And I love the Mints as well but I prefer the Coves... this shoe is so nice to me.

Last edited:
I'd say (in no particular order),

1. Volcanoes
2. DaVinci
3. Medic
4. Ember
5. Blooms

Honorable mentions to Sage/Coves

Back
Top Bottom