Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are the Concepts still available? I get they were cheaper but I'm going go out on a limb here and say the concepts price was an outlier . Retail shipped is looking pretty tempting about right now.
nah they went quick, and def was a pricing error, but they honored it. 

Paint the midsole line where it says Asics that beige/cream color.. Leave the eraser og color on the bottom sole. Would look nice imo

yea man. eraser bottom. and maybe asics logo on midsole matching da upper?

something looks off. i think the midsole is too white. would u do like a sail or nuetral grey?
White/cream midsole and then a gum sole is whats needed here 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys just a heads up we are doing 20% off everything on our site for Memorial Day weekend, sale just started. I also created a promo code for an additional 10% off for NT members on orders over $100, its NT10. Enjoy!
Thanks for the hook up! Grabbed the cranes for less than 100 and got a free tank with the NT coupon. 

Just peeped your IG.  Nice stuff man and only served to further remind me how much I need to stop delaying the inevitable and pick up the Iris's.  
mean.gif
  Had them in my hand at a Size? shop on no less than 3 separate occasions and for whatever reason, have yet to cop.  Trigger finger's growing ever itchy though!  I reckon it'll be...

Last edited:
I get worried about getting scammed on there. Seems like it easily happen because its international. You've had good experiences on there though?

I buy pretty much all of my Kicks i missed from there! Just ask the seller for a tagged pic and a Paypal invoice. From that point on you're save from anything due to paypal's insurance terms!
If a seller doesnt accept the invoice don't deal with him! That's pretty much all...
For me so far: 14 sneakers, 0 scams! ;-)

I buy pretty much all of my Kicks i missed from there! Just ask the seller for a tagged pic and a Paypal invoice. From that point on you're save from anything due to paypal's insurance terms!
If a seller doesnt accept the invoice don't deal with him! That's pretty much all...
For me so far: 14 sneakers, 0 scams! ;-)
Good to know. I'll guess I'll give it a shot. Appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom