Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So upsetting to know that I won't get my green glows from concepts because someone stole my package when UPS delivered it. First time ever they just leave the package there and someone swiped it smh.

I really wish I grabbed offsprings and dried roses when they dropped. They look great in every pic I see. Especially offsprings. :smh:  

Also, did anyone in the US get tracking info for medics that actually works? I just get "Unknown" when I search mine at the moment.

It will say despatched if you check tracking on the full site.

My GLV list
1. Volcano (own)
2. Da Vinci (don't own and never will at this rate...possibly number 1 if I ever get a pair)
3. Offspring (own)
4. Dried Rose (don't own and seriously the pair that got away smfh)
5. Mint (own)

I expect medics to enter this once I receive them.

Volcano
Volcano
Volcano
Volcano
Volcano

It will say despatched if you check tracking on the full site.

My GLV list
1. Volcano (own)
2. Da Vinci (don't own and never will at this rate...possibly number 1 if I ever get a pair)
3. Offspring (own)
4. Dried Rose (don't own and seriously the pair that got away smfh)
5. Mint (own)

I expect medics to enter this once I receive them.
Mine unfortunately still says unfulfilled.

is this available somewhere at a promo price??

the Alpine pack is just perfect.
...and ye shall receive...

Hey guys just a heads up we are doing 20% off everything on our site for Memorial Day weekend, sale just started. I also created a promo code for an additional 10% off for NT members on orders over $100, its NT10. Enjoy!
ASICS 'Alpine Blast' Pack Sneakers Available Saturday 5/23

This limited 'Alpine Blast' pack of sneakers from ASICS will be releasing this Saturday  5/23 both in-store and online! The 'Green Glow' Gel-Lyte 3s and the Tan/Burgundy Gel-Lyte Vs both feature premium materials and retail at $129.99 each.

Available Saturday.
 ​

Last edited:
Mine unfortunately still says unfulfilled.
I mean the Australia post's full site. Mine still says unfulfilled on highs and lows website as well, but it says despacted when i track it on australia post's full website.

I mean the Australia post's full site. Mine still says unfulfilled on highs and lows website as well, but it says despacted when i track it on australia post's full website.
Ahhh gotcha. Thanks boss! You're the best!

This limited 'Alpine Blast' pack of sneakers from ASICS will be releasing this Saturday  5/23 both in-store and online! The 'Green Glow' Gel-Lyte 3s and the Tan/Burgundy Gel-Lyte Vs both feature premium materials and retail at $129.99 each.

Available Saturday.
 ​
cncpts was still cheaper. 

Available Saturday.
 ​
Unfortunately those Alpine Blasts are excluded from the 20% off (it says this on the flyer) sorry guys...10% off NT code will work though. 

All the top 5s make me realize how many pairs i need. Need Monkeytimes, roses, Volcanos, and Di Vincis. Anyone with a 12 in those looking to sell let me know lol

Mints and coves are extremely overated imo 

I don't know if this is the place to ask but does anyone have a spare set of the Bodega "GET WET" laces... preferably the cream/white with the green dots?

Thanks

Last edited:
All the top 5s make me realize how many pairs i need. Need Monkeytimes, roses, Volcanos, and Di Vincis. Anyone with a 12 in those looking to sell let me know lol

Mints and coves are extremely overated imo 

I own the mints and coves and I kinda agree. Not saying they aren't nice because they are but I'm not sure how they land in anybodies top 5 especially the mints.

Got hard up mon money sold volcanoes mints an coves for 1 grand I mean maybe a steel but try selling volcanoes nobody wants to pay 800 but regret it but jail or freedom

Top V collaborative GLV's (in my estimation right here, right now) --

1)  Offspring...cue the Joe Esposito song from Karate Kid..."you're the best around, nothing 's gonna ever keep you down"...STILL!  A proverbial crane kick to the dome piece for the win!

2)  Sages...hate all you want, but look at these objectively and they simply can't be denied...Beautiful!

3)  Koyos...beast of all the "burgundy's".  Brilliantly realized by the folks from TGWO.

4)  Volcanoes...hot like lava...nuff said

5)  Rose Gold...for all the praise the GT-II receives...I think the GLV is actually better.  Cult status/following be damned.  If I had to choose between the two to wear (not garner as a potential investment), I'd be all about that V!  Richer hue + better silhouette + more detailed execution = Superior!  The GT-II is lovely, but flat-out, sometimes the "sequel" outdoes the initial offering...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom