Asics Love?!? Where is it?

been talking to a few guys who have run marathons and what foot wear they wore, thinking of doing it next year and loads have recommended asics real performance shoes 

kayano's have been my go to gym shoe for years now... there's not another shoe i would recommend...

grey ARC's in 2008 is what really hooked me into wearing asics for style tho.

they are still my fav asics of all time.

nice super blue's up there, they're rarer than hen's teeth these days... glad i got a clean pair.

just secured a pair of rose gold's finally, traded my 2nd pair of grey nice kicks 2.0's for 'em... i can't help but think that trade is a bit in my favor... :nerd:

Last edited:
I received my Knicks today and I'm more than satisfied so I'm not really sure why people have been let down upon seeing them in person. It just could be that I've just learned to temper my expectations when it comes to RF releases and how his photoshopped images make them appear better in pictures than in person. I receive my Miamis tomorrow so going by what people have been saying in this thread, I can't wait...

these look huge in person
indifferent.gif
Yea..They're big..

same size....

i was all about the knicks over the miami's until i saw them both in person...

now i don't even want the knicks anymore, unless i get a really good deal on 'em, and the miami's are the priority (my girl's willing to get me my size 12 for my bday next week, if i can find a good price)...

after seeing several models of the gyl lyte iii's, i really want to secure my first pair of asics. how long does it usually take ronnie fieg to release a collab?

Tried on my first pair today. Was at finish line so they didn't have many pairs. They felt amazing didn't no which to pick so ended up wit some Brooks. The sales lady said they were asics sister shown us that true?

This is the second post I've seen from fieg about "flamingo". What the hell is that all about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom