Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those Whiz aren't for me no matter what lighting you give them. Monkeytime, Medic and Afews and I think I'm probably good on III's and V's for a minute.

How are people getting the afews? I really want to pick these up but I doubt my size will pop up on the afew store online after the in-store release. Anyone know of any U.S. shops that are getting them? Thanks!

I'm gonna grab either the iris or the tsavorite...which would you take?  I'm digging these 25th anny gliiis...got the papercuts and I love them.  

Liquidating my Jordans to add more...lol

I'm gonna grab either the iris or the tsavorite...which would you take?  I'm digging these 25th anny gliiis...got the papercuts and I love them.  

Liquidating my Jordans to add more...lol
I'd say Iris. They are very unique. Tbh the tsavorite would of looked better if the 3m was on the bottom.

How are people getting the afews? I really want to pick these up but I doubt my size will pop up on the afew store online after the in-store release. Anyone know of any U.S. shops that are getting them? Thanks!
same as every other 25th anniversary shoe

I'd say Iris. They are very unique. Tbh the tsavorite would of looked better if the 3m was on the bottom.
Kind of like both but I don't really rock purple/yellow like that.  I think the iris looks like its better quality (more suede).  

I disagree about 3m on the bottom though.  3m on the toebox of a shoe is a nightmare- my 3m 13s creased like wrapping paper, and only on the toebox.

Kind of like both but I don't really rock purple/yellow like that.  I think the iris looks like its better quality (more suede).  

I disagree about 3m on the bottom though.  3m on the toebox of a shoe is a nightmare- my 3m 13s creased like wrapping paper, and only on the toebox.
You are right about the 3m on sensitive spots **** is a crease magnet. Idk there is just too much 3m for me. That all one shade of grey bores me as well. I prefer the Irises because I find they catch my eye in a good way. At the end of the day where whatever the f you want its your feet.

about to pick up footpatrol saga's, they fit big like other sagas? never even had a saga, but heard they fit big. :nerd:.

about to pick up footpatrol saga's, they fit big like other sagas? never even had a saga, but heard they fit big.
nerd.gif
I go down half from my GLV/GL3 size for all my sagas. I don't have the FPs but i would think they fit the same.

I go down half from my GLV/GL3 size for all my sagas. I don't have the FPs but i would think they fit the same.
I tend to go a full size from my gl3/glv size, since GL3/V are half size small while Saga half size too big.

Bought medics from Titolo and its status has changed from Pending to Pending ZH, anyone know what that means? I'm bracing for a refund.

Bought medics from Titolo and its status has changed from Pending to Pending ZH, anyone know what that means? I'm bracing for a refund.

my guess is your order is still pending in their Zurich store. they have 2 store branches one in Bern and one in Zurich...

Last edited:
Cool, hope that's the case. Thought my pair from 24k was safe but got hit with the cancellation so it's this or nothing lol

same as every other 25th anniversary shoe
.... afew's website says they will come out on May 30th in-store first, and the remaining sizes will be put online. It does not say anything about sizes releasing at other stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom