Asics Love?!? Where is it?

.... afew's website says they will come out on May 30th in-store first, and the remaining sizes will be put online. It does not say anything about sizes releasing at other stores.
All the 25th Anni pairs have (supposedly) 1,990 pairs. Other shops will get the A-Fews, just a matter of time.

I'm gonna grab either the iris or the tsavorite...which would you take?  I'm digging these 25th anny gliiis...got the papercuts and I love them.  

Liquidating my Jordans to add more...lol
Tsavorites 100% The Iris have a nicer feel because of the all suede tongue but I dont like the colorway. My Tsavorites are fantastic. Great quality and the emerald green leather liner is on point. I completely disagree about the previous poster who said the 3m should have been on bottom. Creasing would have been a nightmare. As is mine havent started creasing anywhere and they have been worn around 8 times. 

Recent Pick up...

GLIII Miami Vice:

GLV "Dried Rose" x mitasneakers:

Yeah.  Still waiting on HAL to be delivered.  Then I will try my luck on the 6th if I feel like I need to double up.

it has been confirmed by afew that the koi WONT release at any other stores in germany, even if they had the other 25th anniversary releases before!

for lots of german supporters this is a big letdown by afew! they want all the hype at their store! really shady move....

oh yeah btw camp out has started @ afew 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

perfect execution!

that just means that there's going to be more people in Germany headed to Afew, which also means less of chance of them hitting online :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom