Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah I saw a pair of the coletts with the dots thats supposed to be releasing. Anyone know if its that pair or the one with the swirls? Actually, scratch that i dont give a **** about either pair. They are terrible. 

Those mita x wizz are overkill IMO. I kind of like the lightning bolt on the toe but there's just a lot going on.

Who knows they might grow on me

yea thats what i heard. plus, this is an old colette sample.

I saw those Van Gogh Colettes in person and they are actually pretty amazing.

When I heard what the seller wanted for them I put them down immediately though.

And the polka dots are kinda nice too.. hopefully the final version's a little less OD with the dots, but i'm looking forward to it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Finally received my medics. Did not see anything wrong with the olive suede on the toe box. The black leather feels soft! :smile: Not a fan of the socks...but hey they were free, so can't complain. 

The last time I was feeling polka dots was in high school when I wanted the Fujiwara dunks. Glad my taste has changed.

Who's up next after Afew? I was looking at that asics collab calender that was posted awhile back and it seems some got mixed around with later/earlier releases. Also anyone know if the Koi's will be a wider release than the Hals? Seems like End was the only one that got the Medics, was wondering if I should wait to see if it makes it stateside to any of the US boutiques or just pay the extra price for inter shipping. 

Who's up next after Afew? I was looking at that asics collab calender that was posted awhile back and it seems some got mixed around with later/earlier releases. Also anyone know if the Koi's will be a wider release than the Hals? Seems like End was the only one that got the Medics, was wondering if I should wait to see if it makes it stateside to any of the US boutiques or just pay the extra price for inter shipping. 
Colette is next, followed by atmos. So pumped for atmos..Can't wait to see what they cook up. 

Back
Top Bottom