Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i've found the Sagas to run slightly bigger than GL3s
thanks a lot! needed this opinion because i m gonna cop a pair of knicks ronnie fieg and i don't want to make a mistake :tongue: guess gonna stick to the same as my sagas since they run sliiightly small(though i don't mind at all because they are very comfortable!!!)

thanks again!

thanks a lot! needed this opinion because i m gonna cop a pair of knicks ronnie fieg and i don't want to make a mistake :tongue: guess gonna stick to the same as my sagas since they run sliiightly small(though i don't mind at all because they are very comfortable!!!)

thanks again!
I would not recommend you follow his advice at all. General consesus is that GL3s run SMALLER than Sagas. Sagas are generally thought to be true to size, while GL3s tend to run a half size small. Especially the ECPs, which have a thicker insole than normal and more padding. I would highly recommend you go up half a size.

I would not recommend you follow his advice at all. General consesus is that GL3s run SMALLER than Sagas. Sagas are generally thought to be true to size, while GL3s tend to run a half size small. Especially the ECPs, which have a thicker insole than normal and more padding. I would highly recommend you go up half a size.
personally wearing a sz 9 in most air maxes....gel lyte 3 in 9.5 fits perfect, gel saga in 8.5 fits perfect for me.

Please just make separate threads daaznfella. General Asics and Ronnie Fieg products(which include some asics). Everyone would agree. i sent a message to support about the situation because it has gotten out of hand. People do not look at the shoes the same so why not have two threads separating those who appreciate asics as a whole and those who appreciate ronnie's work. It would be best for the asics community as a whole. PLEASE

Please just make separate threads daaznfella. General Asics and Ronnie Fieg products(which include some asics). Everyone would agree. i sent a message to support about the situation because it has gotten out of hand. People do not look at the shoes the same so why not have two threads separating those who appreciate asics as a whole and those who appreciate ronnie's work. It would be best for the asics community as a whole. PLEASE
Co-sign. 

Co-sign. 
in reality, as S Dubl has stated before, it's not needed. because this thread spikes up when a release comes up, doesn't mean it nec. needs its own thread. 

If you wanna talk RF stuff, great do it. If you wanna talk Gel sagas, GR colors, and other stuff, awesome.

but there is NO REASON to be so negative towards another community member for asking a question, or stating their personal preference.

Last edited:
damn, i saw this thread jump and thought there was a "just us kith strike"... :lol:

turns out to be more bickering...

co-sign on RF having his own thread for his collabs... his hype train seems to bring too much dumb stuff to this thread... he is not the be all end all of asics... some of my fav asics have nothing to do with him.

it works better over on sole collector, so i'm sure it would help here...

in reality, as S Dubl has stated before, it's not needed. because this thread spikes up when a release comes up, doesn't mean it nec. needs its own thread. 

If you wanna talk RF stuff, great do it. If you wanna talk Gel sagas, GR colors, and other stuff, awesome.

but there is NO REASON to be so negative towards another community member for asking a question, or stating their personal preference.
The problem is, a lot of the RF stuff isn't related to asics at all. There have been tons of posts about his apparel, collabs with other brands, and worst of all, people complaining about shipping confirmation. None of this stuff is directly related to asics, and that is why a lot of us want a separate thread for it. 

The problem is, a lot of the RF stuff isn't related to asics at all. There have been tons of posts about his apparel, collabs with other brands, and worst of all, people complaining about shipping confirmation. None of this stuff is directly related to asics, and that is why a lot of us want a separate thread for it. 
I'm pretty sure you can have a separate thread if it's titled properly.

The threads keep getting locked because no one has actually created a "Ronnie Fieg" or "Kith" or "Kith/Ronnie Fieg" thread. 

All 3 of the locked threads had the word "Asics" in the title.  That basically gives the mods a reason to lock it up without having to reason with anyone

EDIT. just saw dazznfella came through and restored order lol

Last edited:
its good.  i hope the separate thread for fieg deviates the hype for the fall releases.  well, at least, i hope it works that way

Co-sign. 

i dont understand why the mods keep advocating discussion of everything and anything RF/Kith related in this General Asics thread.

It's just funny that a KITH EMPLOYEE is the creator of this thread
laugh.gif
. All you "OG" asics heads hate anything Fieg but the thread starter works for him and I'm sure this thread was initially made under Fieg's influence
laugh.gif
Why are you still talking about this?! You should be happy. Now you can stay on the RF thread without anybody complaining and the Kill Bills n other ugly Asics won't hurt your eyes anymore :wink:

Last edited:
cool... mods deleting posts... thanks
1) you don't need to have notifications in a thread to literally go back a single page to see that we opened the RF thread back open as a majority of you guys had asked for. It was literally within five post before the post you made.

2) you guys wanted that RF thread so you guys could focus on non RF stuff here right? so why bring up that stuff? "keep it moving", and to help that course of action, i deleted all random threads still going back to RF and RF related stuff

3) yes. i deleted your posts and a lot of other random posts as well. 

Anyway....i'm glad I could help el3ctronick, hopefully you won't have to deal with the returns like i did with my gel sagas 

I agree. Look at how Asics sizes their shoes, look on the tag, when you compare EUR to US sizes (compared to other brands) they literally and figuratively run smaller. They say thier EUR 47 is a size 13 us, a i believe a 47 is usually closer to 13.5-14 with most brands.

I have GL3 directore blue shoes in sz 12 and they happen to be a perfect fit, tiny bit snug, I originally bought the navy blue/orange also in 12 but they are way too small...went with size 13 and now perfect...

Last edited:
THANK YOU BASED MODS!!!

In celebration, how about we all post our favorite non-RF asics collab from the past few years? 

I think mine is a push between the 24 Kilates sagas and the Woei GL3s

7052541645_fe6a795835_o.jpg

woei-asics-gel-lyte-iii-cervidae-4.jpg

i give credit to woei for trying to be different, but i did not like the concept for their gl3 at all.

here's mine

Back
Top Bottom