Asics Love?!? Where is it?

fuzzy on another forum snapped pics from SF mag. so credit to sneaker freaker and him for sta and cncpt gl3 pics.
Is the top pair the "flamingos"? Or is it a different pair?

The flamingo pic posted above the original post looks good to me IMO, very easy colors.

I think the cncpts gl3 is yellow from the pic that Deon Point uploaded on IG

buttery baby blue suede... :nerd:

the saint alfred's are a must cop! :pimp:

suppose RF deserves it tho, the leatherbacks were ripped from the NB x Vault's, the salmon soles were ripped from the NB x Norse's, and the knick's from the wildcat's...

Is the top pair the "flamingos"? Or is it a different pair?

The flamingo pic posted above the original post looks good to me IMO, very easy colors.

I think the cncpts gl3 is yellow from the pic that Deon Point uploaded on IG
I think the top pair is the St. Alfreds collab which look awesome

flamingos:

LOL @ Lobster Toes :rofl:
Obviously that is a direct rip from Ronnie, but I ain't eem mad. Would most likely cop without hesitation. The St. Alfred's collab looks even better. Straight butter.

Those Flamingos remind me of those women Linen AJ IVs and those STA are a nice clean colorway, both will be had.

Last edited:
Are these popping up at all footlockers or only hoh? And for anyone that bought a pair how much did they want?

so anyone knows when these are gonna be releases? for the summer?
As of right now no, usually CNCPTS does a pretty good job to hype and then does a solid release (no ETA)

STA: I don't remember a collab of their with any brand and I'm not very familiar but I feel like they might do instore first and then boutiques?? (no ETA)

RF: That guy could do a kithstrike, midnight online drop, ticket drop, drop the shoes from the empire state building, idk, but hopefully an online release which is pretty consistent (no ETA)

wow all those GL3s look awesome... i'm curious to see what the salmon toe look alikes look like in better pics color wise

Those St. Alfred's are the best collab I have seen since the Kennedys, straight up. Unless they turn out to be ridiculously limited or have quality issues, I'm sticking with that standpoint. Those materials look absolutely insane (leather lining!!!) and unlike the CNCPTs they're an original colorway. Also monochromatic GL3s for the first time I can remember 
pimp.gif

^ 1 of 1, and the best shape of any GL3 i've ever seen... :pimp:

i like the flatter toe box as opposed to the round, bulky one on most of RF's...

Back
Top Bottom