Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those St. Alfred's are the best collab I have seen since the Kennedys, straight up. Unless they turn out to be ridiculously limited or have quality issues, I'm sticking with that standpoint. Those materials look absolutely insane (leather lining!!!) and unlike the CNCPTs they're an original colorway. Also monochromatic GL3s for the first time I can remember 
pimp.gif
not exactly:

and again, not really(times three):
could of just browsed this thread 
yep, posted multiple times through out the past year.

damn, those two gl3s are a definite cop.  i would like to see a GL3 version of the nb purple devils though if people are gonna start stealing designs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
and even though that pic is rough, i wanna say that i could possibly end up liking those Cncpts more then the salmon toes, for multiple reasons.  but again that will have to wait to be seen.

the one thing that i have always been curious about is why RFs are the only asics collabs that are limited strictly to his stores.  correct me if im wrong but havent all other asic collabs hit retail at not only the designing boutique, but also other boutiques within an "asics network"?  i mean does RF really have that much pull that he can have the privilege of keeping the full production run himself?  it just makes me wonder who makes that decision: the factory, RF or the other boutiques?...

not exactly:
Sorry, I should have specified in my post that I was talking non-RF collabs. And those playcloths are more grey than blue, and w/o a gum sole. The thing I like about the StAs over the mono fiegs is that they are much more understated, and the subtle changes they made to the silhouette are amazing.

And Ronnie tweeted that he cosigned the fact that the St. Alfred's are top notch!

Picture devon point from Cncpts posted on Instagram the statue in the picture is the John Harvard statue also known as the statue of threelies

Last edited:

Footlocker in Queens Center Mall

Let all the hypebeasts in Queens scoop them up

Wow, I cant believe i dropped 150 from Europe for these....and now they're 20 mins from my house...

Any more concrete info on the re-release of these? One of my favorite colorways and I was close to buying from overseas too, found them for cheap...but a size too big. I never buy out of my size but that's how bad I want them.

I won't be able to go and look for them for a few weeks so info about where they're readily available to be picked up and/or ordered would be awesome. I'd imagine $95 retail?

Any more concrete info on the re-release of these? One of my favorite colorways and I was close to buying from overseas too, found them for cheap...but a size too big. I never buy out of my size but that's how bad I want them.

I won't be able to go and look for them for a few weeks so info about where they're readily available to be picked up and/or ordered would be awesome. I'd imagine $95 retail?

I don't remember the retail price but I 100% saw them in a regular Footlocker two days ago. I imagine they'll be fairly easy to get. These won't exactly fly off of the shelves and I'm sure you can stock locate them if your local footlocker doesn't have them in stock.

At least cncpts showed legit inspiration for their collab. As long as that gold turns out to actually be gold, the only thing they really bit was the color blocking. And it's hypocritical of Fieg to be mad at that anyway... 

I don't remember the retail price but I 100% saw them in a regular Footlocker two days ago. I imagine they'll be fairly easy to get. These won't exactly fly off of the shelves and I'm sure you can stock locate them if your local footlocker doesn't have them in stock.
anybody no the style #'s on the footlocker gel lyte iii's?

At least cncpts showed legit inspiration for their collab. As long as that gold turns out to actually be gold, the only thing they really bit was the color blocking. And it's hypocritical of Fieg to be mad at that anyway... 

Well yeah, especially because salmon toe color blocking was actually bitten off the first solebox x new balance collab (from 2006 I think)...

Last edited:

$85

Well yeah, especially because salmon toe color blocking was actually bitten off the first solebox x new balance collab (from 2006 I think)...
Not to mention the Salmon Soles were almost identical to the Norse Projects. Regardless, that doesn't diminish what Fieg has done at all. It just makes him a hypocrite if he wants to criticize others for biting. 

Not to mention the Salmon Soles were almost identical to the Norse Projects. Regardless, that doesn't diminish what Fieg has done at all. It just makes him a hypocrite if he wants to criticize others for biting. 

Yeah, I mentioned that a couple pages back. And the leatherbacks were obviously inspired by the Vault New Balances, Knicks by the Wildcats, etc.

If I were him I'd be less offended by the salmon toe bite (should be flattered instead) and more offended by how nice those Concepts are. Surprised someone didn't do baby blue suede on this shoe yet.

IMO, looks better with white laces

SOOO much better. Makes me actually wanna cop.

It's rare I like the laces to be the same color as the tongue tho (usually only like it when the rest of the shoe is the same color too), that's why the red rope laces don't work at all on the Caviar's IMO. Way too much red in one place, needs something to break it up and add contrast.

Back
Top Bottom