Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Crazy that they both aren't sold out already....maybe it's bec they don't have the 1,990 pairs number attached to them? Easily the best of all 25ths so far and they're just sitting there......wow.

Crazy that they both aren't sold out already....maybe it's bec they don't have the 1,990 pairs number attached to them? Easily the best of all 25ths so far and they're just sitting there......wow.
yes they made alot more than 1990...That and there is no "hype". Crazy quality tho. 

I copped the Tsavorites a lil while back, pretty close to retail too, so I am definitely not upset about the availability now BUT idk, I am still on the fence on the Iris pair...

I wonder if Shoepalace is taxing or that is the correct US retail value..

Edit: they have the correct price, it's 160 US retail

Last edited:
The Size? joints arent part of the twelve 25th anniv GL3 collab editions that are limited to 1990 pairs.  So that's why you're seeing more quantity in those. 

Last edited:
I must admit those are crazy nice shoes and materials is on fleek but they look a bit  similar to the alpine blast I got a few weeks ago.  Would cop without hesitation if it wasnt for that. 

But not sure if I would purchase from Shoe Palace anymore.  Had a not so pleasant experience with them trying to cop the infared 90s. 

Last edited:
Repped.

Need those for below retail tho. Seen a few shops had them for $100. Should have pulled the trigger then 
mean.gif

The Size? joints arent part of the twelve 25th anniv GL3 collab editions that are limited to 1990 pairs.  So that's why you're seeing more quantity in those. 

Do you know what are all of the actual 12 that are limited to 1990 pairs?

^^^Thank you!

Edit: Geez it would have been nice to have all of them for completion sake. BUT I am completely turned off by that Collette pair.

Last edited:
Anybody know if/when those pure white GLV's are supposed to drop? Spring/summer seems like the right time...

NP man, but all of them? Sheesh, I cant even get 1 of them 

Haha. Not even the papercuts? I thought they just popped up again on a few sites.

I am missing the mita 25th's though. Figures too since it is my favorite one so far. I expect to pay reseller prices but not trying to pay $400-$350 for a pair, which is what I have seen on a few spots. Trying to hold out for a pair to pop up BUT there are other shoes I need/want. So idk :/

Last edited:
Anyone with the size? Collab actually like the pair? I'm on the fence if I should cop or not.

I have the Tsavorite pair and I think they are dope as hell! But then again im a sucker for 3M and that pair is dripping in it! haha

Anyone with the size? Collab actually like the pair? I'm on the fence if I should cop or not.
As stated alot in this thread. They are the best quality pairs that have dropped with out a doubt. The suede is amazing

I only have the tsavorites as the iris colorway is not my style but you should definitely grab a pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom