Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Waiting for other shops to get these size? joints, hopefully I can get at least free shipping :lol:

Waiting for other shops to get these size? joints, hopefully I can get at least free shipping
laugh.gif
delete

Last edited:
size exclusive im pretty sure. I mean if they were gonna be at other shops it would have happened months ago.

Ummm... You feeling alright? They are live on Shoepalace right now and RUvilla are dropping them on Saturday. I'm sure more shops will follow suit.. :nerd:

Haha. Not even the papercuts? I thought they just popped up again on a few sites.

Not a fan of those. They look like black bandanas so it was an easy pass for me.  Plus all black shoes arent for me. 

Last edited:
Not a fan of those. They look like black bandanas so it was an easy pass for me.  Plus all black shoes arent for me. 
Ahhh I see, yea seemed people were split on those. Love or hate, no middle ground. I'm just glad I waited for the U.S. Release.

shout out to @ThreeGeees  for alerting me to shoe palace actually dropping the size? jawns. 

and thank you @ThreeGeees  @mykoh  and pretty much all of you that have these and were peer pressuring me to get them. was iffy about the purple, but apparently in hand they're epic. I'm pumped.
i was going to tell you but didnt think youd care also STOP BUYING SHOES lol

I want the iris's but they're purple so I'll never wear them. They look nice quality wise, they're just not for me.

Last edited:
Anyone with the size? Collab actually like the pair? I'm on the fence if I should cop or not.
I got the Iris and they are hot!! A lot of people are ignoring this basically because there's no hype.. 

I do hope I still got a size of the Tsavorites when I have extra funds for it. (which I think is highly likely)

Back
Top Bottom