Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone get white HAL with their Medics? Not that I was going to wear them with the Medics, but Im just not a fan of white socks

St.Alfreds's came in yesterday for me, came with the store bag, stickers, and a nice thank note with a post card.  I was very impressed.

had a chance to get some koi's for $300, with $50 shipping... i thought i would just wait a little bit and the price is going up and up 
eek.gif

had a chance to get some koi's for $300, with $50 shipping... i thought i would just wait a little bit and the price is going up and up 
eek.gif
I don't think the prices are coming down anytime soon.  $300 at this point is a solid price given it's a rare size like anything 10 and under.

Last edited:
Blends costa mesa got the medics in. Finally scored my size 9s! It was retail or bust for me.

Last edited:
Blends costa mesa got the medics in. Finally scored my size 9s! It was retail or bust for me.
Is blends the spot that has the store-style refrigerator/freezer style doors with the shoes behind them? Any more sizes there? 

Is blends the spot that has the store-style refrigerator/freezer style doors with the shoes behind them? Any more sizes there? 

Nah that's Bodega

actually they do have the fridge/freezer doors. i got the only 9 left. but they had just posted on their IG 2 hours ago so I think there were other sizes still. blends LA just tweeted 30 mins ago they got them too.

Repped x 2. Finally picked up the tsavorite in my size. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Still debating the iris. Is at as good or better quality than the tsavorite?
The suede's pretty much the same for my pairs, only difference is that there's a lot more of it on the iris. 
smokin.gif

gotta be one of the nicest glv I have if not the best. first gr I regret not doubling up. pretty reasonable price, 110ish shipped from end and easily wearable as well.

Last edited:

gotta be one of the nicest glv I have if not the best. first gr I regret not doubling up. pretty reasonable price, 110ish shipped from end and easily wearable as well.
So nice. I regret not picking them up for that price when End was doing the sale. I wonder if these will ever hit the states.

Back
Top Bottom