Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks Bruh ... Are the releasing at 12 pm on another site
nerd.gif
nope, that was it. Only Ubiq and Atmos NYC got pairs in the US

:smh: |I Oh well ... Was going to be my first pair of Asics ... Question, do people find Gel Lyte III or V more comfortable. I like the shape of III's better but hear that they aren't as comfortable.

Damn, I clicked submit order at the PP checkout review and still got cartjacked. I guess I don't feel too bad since I scored on the Kushwhackers yesterday.

mean.gif
tired.gif
Oh well ... Was going to be my first pair of Asics ... Question, do people find Gel Lyte III or V more comfortable. I like the shape of III's better but hear that they aren't as comfortable.
 the gel lyte V has a more cushioning outsole.

Yall in the east coast are lucky. Out in NorCal we get no love. Congrats on who copped. On releases like this are always online or resell. Always ends up on the resell side.

Well glad I didn't get EM wouldn't have enough funds for diamknd gel Vs next sat they just posted it and finally got my epitome sauconys too

i thought i closed out my browser before payment went through because it just kept loading and i got an email confirmation for my order lmao. i kind of changed my mind last second but i guess we will see in hand. 

i got through on ubiq first time ever for a pair im iffy about of course 

Last edited:
Well glad I didn't get EM wouldn't have enough funds for diamknd gel Vs next sat they just posted it and finally got my epitome sauconys too

If you're going for the Diamond X RF GLV's next Sat, i could pretty much guarantee you won't get them :nerd:

Anyone needs medics still, call social status Raleigh. They got pairs and will do phone orders.

I hate blends.... I got to paypal and filled in my info and then they said the sneaker was sold out.... smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom