Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Fml i ve been missing on those MT alll morning...pissin me off. Just cant check out. If anyone sees or has a 12 and can help me out please do. 

For those in the Bay Area, CALL Bows and Arrows 510-649-6683 and do a pick-up phone order. They usually accept these before allowing out-of town phone orders and/or putting them on-line. Good luck!

Last edited:
I usually don't do this, but If anyone needs Medics in a size 10, PM me or @ThreeGeees   and I'll give you his buddy's contact info. My co-worker was able to grab a pair for me from Social Status today, so I no longer need the assist.

Glad I could help those in need of the Monkey Times! I'm hoping my good karma leads to a Chicago Blackhawks win tonight against Tampa! Now if someone could lead me to a pair of Kois for a decent price, that'd be nice. I'd wear it with my Hawks sweater/jersey. Haha, j/k!

You guys can also try to email Oneness for a PayPal invoice: http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/asics-gel-lyte-v-united-arrows-monkey-time

Might be $195 shipped like last week though
mean.gif
Yup, they invoiced me $195.  Trying to decide if its worth it
mean.gif
.  All my time went into Ubiq with the Atmos earlier this morning, but it paid off since I actually got through 
smokin.gif

Any other place still have to release them?

Last edited:

Yup, they invoiced me $195.  Trying to decide if its worth it
mean.gif
.  All my time went into Ubiq with the Atmos earlier this morning, but it paid off since I actually got through 
smokin.gif

Any other place still have to release them?
Just now or earlier this week? They havent emailed me back.

Full Bloom IIIs arrived from Craze today. They really need to step up their shipping game. Not mad for $40 shipped, though.

Last edited:
Glad to see people cooked on MT. Worn mine for the past few days, colorway are super clean imo. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom