Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Man I was close on ubiq too
mean.gif

Anywhere else? Seems like in-store for the most part..
social status & a-maniereatl accepts phone order after 1 pm

Last edited:

hey did anyone else that ordered the bottle rockets and had there order screwed up get an order confirmation on thursday. My order messed up so they called me and said they would track me down a pair and they did. Note that at this time i still have pending charges on my cc. Then tonight i check my order status and is says that its about to be shipped. I check the payment method on the order and it said customer service manually checked off that i payed with a check/cash. SO i check my cc and all pending charges dropped but shoes being shipped! so lets see what happens
Congrats on the 2nd chance opportunity. I was in same situation. I contacted them on Friday as I saw all my pending charges dropped from my cc too. I checked my order status and it's missing. I contacted customer service and was told that they could not fullfill my order and that all charges were dropped on my credit card on Thursday. I mentioned a few days ago on this thread that they were pulling all unsold shoes from stores and sending them back to warehouse to fill any online orders. Luck of the draw I guess. Congrats again man, glad to see someone from NT score a pair like this.

Last edited:

It took much more time than i anticipated for such a simple project, but despite that, and the many errors along the way, i really enjoyed the process.

Wish i could paint out the dark grey waves to match the midsole but i'm not sure how the angelus would hold up once i start wearing these.

The paint is super saturated and really lovely to work with.
Damn, great job!  Repped.

Undefeated La Brea still has Monkey Time instock, a size 10 was on display so they should still have decent sizes.

y'all are seriously feeling those Mita's? 

not one to judge but,

lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom