Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@My78Meth  if you have a wide foot, I'd say you could get away with it. sz9 is a small size and wont look like duck feet anyway. Also thicker socks might help when winter comes

Last edited:
whiz x mita glv smallest size so far is 9
mean.gif
i wear 8.5, am i gonna get away with 9. thoughts?
Good luck lol. I'm a 9, but I can't wear an 8.5. Maybe you would have to buy inserts, tie your laces really tight, or thick socks. Didn't realize this many people wanted the whiz.

Hope those that wanted got em. Honestly I feel these are one of the worst collabs. I stay away from neons and colorways like this.

Last edited:

Good luck lol. I'm a 9, but I can't wear an 8.5. Maybe you would have to buy inserts, tie your laces really tight, or thick socks. Didn't realize this many people wanted the whiz.

Hope those that wanted got em. Honestly I feel these are one of the worst collabs. I stay away from neons and colorways like this.

Thanks for the opinion guys i appreciate it![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

cart jacked 4 10 again, why invoice people for 19 then put online for 15? 
Lol cause the thirst is real. Oneness did that to me for the New Balance mt580 Canadian tuxedo. I ended up paying some dude on ebay like $30 more than oneness cause I didn't want to give them my money rofl. Last time I attempted to online shop there. They were wack when I called about the difference in price too and wouldn't give me a straight answer. 

These Mitas are cool as hell. Each pair is different. I got 3 in hand and all are different. Some have this digi camo and some have this blue/purple/yellow/orange floral print. And some have both. I was hoping mine would have the colorful print instead of the digi camo and I got lucky. Also the mesh is great. same as volcano mesh. Not that cheap crap that's on some of the GRs. Shape is great as well

Last edited:

yo whats going on? for real.. how in the **** are cats after these whiz GLV? HOW are they selling out? 
They're real nice in person. 

These Mitas are cool as hell. Each pair is different. I got 3 in hand and all are different. Some have this digi camo and some have this blue/purple/yellow/orange floral print. And some have both. I was hoping mine would have the colorful print instead of the digi camo and I got lucky. Also the mesh is great. same as volcano mesh. Not that cheap crap that's on some of the GRs. Shape is great as well
Yeah I was really hesitant when I ordered my pair. I thought I'd get a lot of that orange print which I don't like so much, but luckily mine had a nice amount of the blue water-y look which was my favorite. I think I got a good mix, so I was happy. And yeah, good quality shoe overall.

Post up your pair bro curious to see how they turned out. Here's mine.

They're real nice in person. 

Yeah I was really hesitant when I ordered my pair. I thought I'd get a lot of that orange print which I don't like so much, but luckily mine had a nice amount of the blue water-y look which was my favorite. I think I got a good mix, so I was happy. And yeah, good quality shoe overall.

Post up your pair bro curious to see how they turned out. Here's mine.
Here's mine. @joelom dubbed the pattern fire and water

Back
Top Bottom