Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Dam looks like I should have just made my way downtown, no pun intended.

9uooiz6.gif

tbf material is looking good for a 130 dollar collab

...but still...

not my cup of tea. 

tbf material is looking good for a 130 dollar collab

...but still...

not my cup of tea. 
I can see how not everyone would like this. It's a bit wild. But oddly it doesn't look so crazy when you see it in person. It looks very clean on feet.

Materials wise they are hands down better than Atmos GLV...Those were bad...

What's the average price for a pair of the Concepts Boston Tea Party's? Ebay is 285-300. Has anyone seen em for cheaper?

Materials wise they are hands down better than Atmos GLV...Those were bad...
i actually really like the atmos'... but a lot of peeps from NT been saying the quality on those are subpar, combine that with the fact you can't find the atmos glv lower than $270 (!!!) is disappointing.

i actually really like the atmos'... but a lot of peeps from NT been saying the quality on those are subpar, combine that with the fact you can't find the atmos glv lower than $270 (!!!) is disappointing.
I thought prices have been dropping for atmos after all the releases, but yeah I've seen some crazy prices. I got mine from the launch in Japan and as soon as I got home I wasn't feeling em and traded them for Dirty Bucks lol

I got no problems with atmos materials. I like that rough rugged suede. Durable and can be worn in bad weather unlike all these sissy pigskin perf suede pairs that you gotta check the weather forecast before rocking them

I got no problems with atmos materials. I like that rough rugged suede. Durable and can be worn in bad weather unlike all these sissy pigskin perf suede pairs that you gotta check the weather forecast before rocking them
Good point

I don't own this pair but I agree. Materials are kinda the only grounds kids have to justify collabs. keep in mind that perf suede and leather was NEVER found on all these runner silhouettes kids freak out over. They were pretty much all synthetics because a running shoe needs to be light. 

What's the average price for a pair of the Concepts Boston Tea Party's? Ebay is 285-300. Has anyone seen em for cheaper?
I just recently sold my pair size 10.5 for $235. I think you could find them for ~250 if you wait enough or look around more

i was so close to grabbing kois for a decent price off someone just before but it fell through somehow -__-

Back
Top Bottom