Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm new to the asics game. where do I see the releases and which ones are rare and where do they usually sell these at? like I saw the bottle rockets where did they release these at? sorry for sounding like a noob. I'm just trying to get into the asics game. with the Nike and Jordan game completely ruined by resellers. I just scooped a couple general releases last week and am thinking about grabbing the ubiq release this weekend. dm me if someone can thanks.

Last edited:
I'm new to the asics game. where do I see the releases and which ones are rare and where do they usually sell these at? like I saw the bottle rockets where did they release these at? sorry for sounding like a noob. I'm just trying to get into the asics game. with the Nike and Jordan game completely ruined by resellers. I just scooped a couple general releases last week and am thinking about grabbing the ubiq release this weekend. dm me if someone can thanks.
the "rare" ones are the asics collabs with various shops. They're usually sold first at the shop whose collab it is and then eventually get sold in smaller quantities at other retailers (Kith, Ubiq, Sneakerpolitics, CNCPTS etc.)

This thread is a good indicator of the hype surrounding a shoe and whether or not they will sell out ( fyi they're always gonna sell out)

The bottle rockets were exclusive to a shop called Villa and released the end of last month. Sold out now but they're not going for that much on the secondary market

As far as the nike and jordan game being ruined by resellers..... well it's not that much better here 
mean.gif

the "rare" ones are the asics collabs with various shops. They're usually sold first at the shop whose collab it is and then eventually get sold in smaller quantities at other retailers (Kith, Ubiq, Sneakerpolitics, CNCPTS etc.)

This thread is a good indicator of the hype surrounding a shoe and whether or not they will sell out ( fyi they're always gonna sell out)

The bottle rockets were exclusive to a shop called Villa and released the end of last month. Sold out now but they're not going for that much on the secondary market

As far as the nike and jordan game being ruined by resellers..... well it's not that much better here :smh:  

the sneaker game in general has always been bad. but yea I agree I see some asics going for a good bit. but I mess wit them. they are low top which I love and the color schemes are different whereas Nike/Jordan all look the same to me. yea I have to stay up on this thread. is there any websites that have like calandra release date type set up? kind of how they do wit Jordan's and lebrons. etc.

papercut comment is straight on. Ive worn my pair 3 or 4 times already because of how easy they are to rock & how hard it is to get them dirty. Top three for me of the series..
Anyone picked these up. From the dank customs sole search 2013.. From my research this is the only size 11. Really nice in hand dope shoe.

Based off the old spurs colorways.. Will have some better pics when i get a chance, but great shoe

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to member HYPE KILLS and his friend. Got my pair of Ronnie Fieg Diamond Blue GLV and its straight up

Man its silly knowing the retail of most GLIII and GLV shoes and the quality is just on point. Than I think about the hundreds I spend on Nike Retros and just :smh:

are these ubiq colabs gonna be hard to grab? I have a ubiq close to me. is this like a wait in line type release or should I be able to walk in at 10 and grab them

FedEx delivered these a few hours ago. Finally got'em from Villa. Got screwed just like @Icemanjj27 Got the extra laces and pins but got the regular blue asics box. I'm gonna call customer service to see if they have a special box laying around somewhere. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just wanted to say thanks to member HYPE KILLS and his friend. Got my pair of Ronnie Fieg Diamond Blue GLV and its straight up

Man its silly knowing the retail of most GLIII and GLV shoes and the quality is just on point. Than I think about the hundreds I spend on Nike Retros and just
mean.gif
Enjoy them bruh 

Judging by your posts it seems like you are curious about new asics models and their tech. This thread has mostly been about retro models so it's prob not the best place to get your questions answered. Maybe search for a running thread, there is probably one on NT. Good luck...
Thanks for the reply unlike andersonJames who seams to be completely clueless.

I am curious in the Asic brand so I came to the Asic section, seems pretty logical to me. In the Under Armour section,Reebok section etc etc they discuss new model and old shoes, runners and basketball shoes, casual and cross trainers shoe,because they are all the brand of which the section is about.

Here you just get ignored or ppl don't have a clue. Not saying you personally but as a whole this section is easily the worst i have been in so far. Thanks for the advice about trying a different section.

Back
Top Bottom