Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks for the reply unlike andersonJames who seams to be completely clueless.

I am curious in the Asic brand so I came to the Asic section, seems pretty logical to me. In the Under Armour section,Reebok section etc etc they discuss new model and old shoes, runners and basketball shoes, casual and cross trainers shoe,because they are all the brand of which the section is about.

Here you just get ignored or ppl don't have a clue. Not saying you personally but as a whole this section is easily the worst i have been in so far. Thanks for the advice about trying a different section.

I have asked about these shoes 2-3 different times in this section. Ppl here are clueless
Are you having a bad day?

Thanks for the reply unlike andersonJames who seams to be completely clueless.

I am curious in the Asic brand so I came to the Asic section, seems pretty logical to me. In the Under Armour section,Reebok section etc etc they discuss new model and old shoes, runners and basketball shoes, casual and cross trainers shoe,because they are all the brand of which the section is about.

Here you just get ignored or ppl don't have a clue. Not saying you personally but as a whole this section is easily the worst i have been in so far. Thanks for the advice about trying a different section.
You just need to relax... I think the initial reply was justified because you basically said this thread was worthless. It's not worthless, it has a lot of great info on retro models. Now you are saying the people in here are clueless... They aren't clueless, most are very knowledgeable about sneakers in general and asics retro models. Maybe most don't know about new tech, but who cares. That isn't what this thread is about. You can't expect to walk into a thread and change the focus.

Also, to me, Reebok doesn't have a huge retro following so it makes sense that they would talk about newer models more often than here. As for Under Armour, ill let you think about why the focus may be more on newer models.

Best of luck and chill on the negative attitude. It does not get you anywhere.

Last edited:
So you're just kind of angry on regular basis?

So because I have something negative to say I am angry? Lol....I posted my experiences I had in this section and in others and how it deferred . I wouldn't call that angry just because I am jot posting about retros.

Do you have any feedback about these quantum 360's or are you going to continue to play the Dr Phil role? Lol

So because I have something negative to say I am angry? Lol....I posted my experiences I had in this section and in others and how it deferred . I wouldn't call that angry just because I am jot posting about retros.

Do you have any feedback about these quantum 360's or are you going to continue to play the Dr Phil role? Lol
Wow clearly hit a nerve with that question

Medics available for retail: Size 11.5, 12, and 13

http://www.blendsus.com/collections/asics/products/asics-x-highs-and-lows-gel-lyte-v-tarmac-white

Still looking for my 10.5 for retail 
nerd.gif

How do releases normally happen in Japan? Currentlu in Tokyo atm and thinking about picking up thr Atmos x GL3s.

You just need to relax... I think the initial reply was justified because you basically said this thread was worthless. It's not worthless, it has a lot of great info on retro models. Now you are saying the people in here are clueless... They aren't clueless, most are very knowledgeable about sneakers in general and asics retro models. Maybe most don't know about new tech, but who cares. That isn't what this thread is about. You can't expect to walk into a thread and change the focus.

Also, to me, Reebok doesn't have a huge retro following so it makes sense that they would talk about newer models more often than here. As for Under Armour, ill let you think about why the focus may be more on newer models.

Best of luck and chill on the negative attitude. It does not get you anywhere.

Is this a asics retro only section? If it was I wouldn't of posted my question, but since it is an asics section I figured ppl would be knowledgeable and talk about ALL asics shoe new and old just like other brand sections.

Is this a asics retro only section? If it was I wouldn't of posted my question, but since it is an asics section I figured ppl would be knowledgeable and talk about ALL asics shoe new and old just like other brand sections.
It's mostly about retros, but I think people here are open minded enough to let anything asics related be posted. BUT you can't get mad at people for not knowing answers to specific questions. I want some sz 9.5 Kois, you got an answer for me? If not, I am not going to get mad at you or think you are clueless/worthless. You probably don't even know what I am talking about, but again its cool.

Again, people here are very knowledgeable about many things, just prob not on what you are asking about. Doesn't mean you should be negative. Just let it go...

BTW this is my last post on this.. Didn't mean to derail the thread.

Last edited:
Dude you're on a sneaker message board, not an athletic gear performance review site.

If you walk into marathon sports and ask for help on a performance running shoe they should be able to offer help.

If you walk into freakin Cncpts or Kith or something and ask them for tech specs they'll tell you to kick rocks.

Most importantly: This isn't customer service. Nobody really owes you an explanation on anything so being negative and condescending isn't going to get you any helpful responses.

Wow clearly hit a nerve with that question

Lol..no nerve man. As I said before, a person doesn't have to be angry to point out a negative experience. It is what it is no big deal. But seriously, do u have any feedback on the quantum or are u like the others and only knowledgeable on retros?

^Before coming with your OG question, did you attempt to use the search feature? Skim through the thread a little bit? More often than not, the answer to your question is right in front of you. In this case, the obvious overall answer is there is little to no talk about any current asics model...and its not that hard to notice. As long as I've been around, the kind of unspoken/common sense rule is to search before you ask...but I'm constantly reminded that I'm in the minority when it comes to this logic. At this point, I highly doubt you'll find the answer you came originally seeking from here....you're wasting time going back & forth in here while still trying to get your question answered on the low....might want to do as another member suggested and check another section.

Last edited:
He's asking a question. And he's getting upset and insulting others as being clueless for not knowing something he doesn't know. You can't make some of this stuff up :lol:

Last edited:

You should have gotten that vibe from most of the post here that they are only talking about Retro's and collab version at that...

You'll have to start a new thread for the Asics Quantum 360 since its a brand new release, and its performance running shoe.

I'm interested in them also and wonder about their claim of having full gel insert. My favorite running shoe website is probably gonna have a review of it sooner or later.

http://www.solereview.com/

This review might surprise you
http://www.solereview.com/asics-gel-nimbus-17-review/
So again makes me question how much actual Gel they're using. Same for these Retro's.

Back
Top Bottom