Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not a floral fan, but my jeans would cover that design. Glad another okayama denim sneaker is coming out. The other sneakers in the pack were ok, but they were all kinda bland to me. These and the kakishibus! Hopefully these denim sneaker doesn't look wack with my raws.
You have a link for the kakishibus? I think if you get/have any raws with a different color weft, or a faded pair, or cuff 'em, etc. it'll work. I wear only raw selvedge denim, but I have some older faded pairs that will look good with them, as well as some pairs with interesting wefts.

But I agree on the other two releases, although I might end up buying the camo pair.

I've been asleep for much of the afternoon/evening, but for those looking for the Ubiq x Asics, there are still plenty of pairs in-store. PM me if you need help.

just some shots I took to send my brother. nice pick up. 4 laces is a little od though.

these wiz are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] super comfy n looks great on foot .. thnks to threeggg for the nt retail love

Back
Top Bottom