Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got back from Ubiq helping out an NTer on the Cool Breeze Asics...They still have several sizes, but not a FSR. If anyone needs the oop, call Ubiq and make sure they have your size and I'll pick up and ship.

They also have the Collette x GL3 Dotty (although it seems that a decent amount of retailers still have them) and the Whiz x Mita x Asics GL5 collab....I think they were called the "recognize"....Not sure of available sizes, but again, call and ask. I'll do the legwork and the shipping.

Peace.

Just got back from Ubiq helping out an NTer on the Cool Breeze Asics...They still have several sizes, but not a FSR. If anyone needs the oop, call Ubiq and make sure they have your size and I'll pick up and ship.

They also have the Collette x GL3 Dotty (although it seems that a decent amount of retailers still have them) and the Whiz x Mita x Asics GL5 collab....I think they were called the "recognize"....Not sure of available sizes, but again, call and ask. I'll do the legwork and the shipping.

Peace.
Good looking APTK! I called UBIQ, smallest size in Colettes was 9.5, if anyone has 411 on US7, holler at me!

On another note, anyone know what this Black Shiba GLV is supposed to be like? another rapper collab, but this time some dood name Prince PI or something like that??

Good looking APTK! I called UBIQ, smallest size in Colettes was 9.5, if anyone has 411 on US7, holler at me!

On another note, anyone know what this Black Shiba GLV is supposed to be like? another rapper collab, but this time some dood name Prince PI or something like that??
can some one oop with the 9.5 colettes? im located in canada but you can ship to my friend in seattle

The OVERKILL collab was off the hook. I'm a sucker for a deep burgundy shoe and I think it was well put together. Now they're going for 350 minimum on the bay. FML

Hey guys, recently picked up my first suede asics and they are awesome. I have never had to properly maintain suede before so do you guys have any tips or suggestions on how I could get dirt marks out of the suede? 

I have seen things about brushes but also about erasers? Thanks guys
I think rule of thumb don't use Jason Markk on the suede, although they indicate its fine, I would stray away, way to hard to control how damp the shoe gets.... suede eraser gets out 95% of the marks I need to remove, just need time and the right eraser. i haven't used any other products to remove stains. 

preventative maintenance: I've use all the products out there (liquiproof, repel, crep away, bodega stuff) still the best and cheapest for me is Scotchguard fabric protector. has by far the most profound affects and has never messed up any of my shoes whatsoever, color or texture. 

Amazon product ASIN B0083GNLHC
2 bottles for 10 bucks, honestly prob the exact same stuff your paying 4x for with the above brands. this is for suede/nubuck parts of the shoe only. I know some of those products claim to treat mesh/synthetic materials... who knows i don't really believe it. most of those are way easier to clean anyways. 

Emailed Ubiq about not being able to check out with free shipping and they ended up refunding me the shipping costs for the Cool Breeze 
happy.gif

What's the next 25th anniversary release? And is Bait suppose to have a 25th anniversary? I thought I saw it on the calendar.
Atmos is supposed to be this weekend, but I've only seen release info for non-USA stores and looks like it's in-store only for most.

Yes, bait is the next one after Atmos. The mock up looks like the upper is all black with a black mid-sole that fades to white in the heel area. 

The remaining six are:

July - Atmos

August - Bait

September - Footparol

October - HAL

November - Hanon

December - Kith

Atmos is supposed to be this weekend, but I've only seen release info for non-USA stores and looks like it's in-store only for most.

Yes, bait is the next one after Atmos. The mock up looks like the upper is all black with a black mid-sole that fades to white in the heel area. 

The remaining six are:

July - Atmos
August - Bait
September - Footparol
October - HAL
November - Hanon
December - Kith
You da man! Thanks for the info

First half. Here is my ranking:

1. AFEW
2. MITA
3. Dirty Buck
4. Concepts
5. Titolo
6. Colette
Nice collection! I only have your top 2 (love them both), but I am still considering the Dirty Bucks, and will grab the Papercuts when I see them cheap enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom