Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just picked up the speeds and they're tight as hell in the forefoot. Not the toe box per Se but that area right at the base of the laces. Everything else fits fine...does anyone with this kick know if they break in and widen out a little bit? I know GLVs do...

I think the monkey times should get a mention, yes it's a simple concept but the materials are real nice
I can't agree with the atmos glv. That suede was trash. Grainy. No 3m or anything either. Tried em on and passed. Medics tho, if you like olive, fuego. That leather and perf suede are perfect.

I thought I was gonna like the two toned laces the best on ubiq speeds but after trying them, the light blue/teal laces work the best I think

I can't agree with the atmos glv. That suede was trash. Grainy. No 3m or anything either. Tried em on and passed. Medics tho, if you like olive, fuego. That leather and perf suede are perfect.

I felt the same way when i had em in hand at the dunkxchange in LA. They look really dope in terms of concept for me but the materials were so bad. I was very dissapointed

In store release got 4 laces. The 3 flat laces that everyone else got and a pair of Ubiq branded rope laces. I wasn't sure if they were doing that for the website purchases.

Matter fact, I'm not even sure if they just hooked me up or if everyone that bought them in store on release day got the ropes too...

Not for people who don't wear their kicks and just open the boxes every once in a while to stroke the suede and stunt for IG.
Bruh you're making a lot of assumptions. That nice, low cut suede is visibly better to me. I have worn every pair of kicks I own minus one (the new ubiq) And yeah, dudes that sit and stroke their shoes are weird as hell. I agree with that, but know who you're talking to before you come outta your face like that.

Bruh you're making a lot of assumptions. That nice, low cut suede is visibly better to me. I have worn every pair of kicks I own minus one (the new ubiq) And yeah, dudes that sit and stroke their shoes are weird as hell. I agree with that, but know who you're talking to before you come outta your face like that.
If I was talking to you, I would @ProfessorQueens

Yeah I had my atmos GLV from the JP release. People were going crazy for em overseas so I traded my pair for DS Dirty Bucks. I really didn't like the atmos in hand.

Too many material who*res in the runner scene today IMO.
Its all Ronnie's fault
indifferent.gif

Anyone with the medics think they fit bigger than other GLVs?

Debating whether to size down half or not. Or are they just roomy like the Dalis?

Narrow feet here btw.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom