Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think thus far the Afew's are my fav with the Concepts second. I haven't actually wanted the others enough to buy, but know the Packers and Mita's have really nice materials. Titolo's kinda slipped overall. Colette's are much nicer in person, so give them a chance if you're on the fence. They run a little big though.

I'm curious about the HALs...

Foot Patrols look to have similar colors as the Kayanos according to that calendar pic

First half. Here is my ranking:

1. AFEW
2. MITA
3. Dirty Buck
4. Concepts
5. Titolo
6. Colette
damn those are fire. only have the concepts and the colette. going by what i see. concepts is still the top for me. waiting for the hals pair, looks pretty good from the blurry line up image.

Kois are #1 for me, then easily Mitas #2. Mitas materials are the best of all. The soles are insane.

3) Bucks materials are actually kinda dope.
4) Colette, just because it's funky. I dig the freshenes. I wouldn't rock, but I give it up for the creativity.
5) Concepts. Pretty much tied with Colette. I dig, I dig. It's just the white suede just gives way to any manufacturing defects on my pair.
6) Titolos. Meh.

Tsarvorite's and Iris' at my local shoe palace sitting. It's sad that only J's move here.

First half. Here is my ranking:

1. AFEW

2. MITA

3. Dirty Buck

4. Concepts

5. Titolo

6. Colette

Nice! I agree with on the ranking. It just sucks that we didn't get all of the releasees here. It makes getting the set at retail difficult.

Titolo's don't get a lot of love. Dunno why. Such a dope shoe in person.

I agree with Afew at number 1 and Mita at 2 but I'd put titolo at 3, then concepts and then dirty buck with Colette and Atmos way behind the pack. Titolos are the most worn kick in my collection right now.

Titolo's don't get a lot of love. Dunno why. Such a dope shoe in person.

I think the titolo's get over shadowed and not as much attention given how better the other color ways are (Mita, Afew, cncpts and packers). Also, personally all black shoes just don't look good on me so I tend not to wear them as much. But I think the design/inspiration of the titolo's is up there at the top, just lower overall.

1. Dirty Bucks

2. BTPs

3. Mitas

4. AFEW

5. Papercuts

6. Iris/Tsf

7. Atmos

8. Colette 

Top 10 overall ASICS for the year no order either thats far too tough

Atmos GLV

Dirty Buck GL3

BTP GL3