Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn i havent been in here for a while. 853 posts behind haha whats new everyone!? lol guess i missed the sight/speed releases?

Last edited:

:nerd:

were you able to get them from hypebeast?
Hell nah!! Some bullshat. I think I found out a couple hours after they dropped and they were all sold out. They're called the kimonos. Guess I gotta wait, don't think I'll be waiting to grab on disco. So far I have not seen other shops with these.

230's a decent price for a 25th anni collab though (although for good reason)

If only atmos had just stuck a gum sole on there it would've been amazing.

whats the deal w the anniversary atmos pair?

are the materials ::aaron:: made from the most premium material sourced from heaven ::aaron:: ?

I was busy with my move from Houston to San Diego, new unit, friend in town, no Internet since I didn't have a place, etc.  I saved some money during that time though lol
you'll be saving more money with the 25th anni release this weekend too

Those Ubiqs are growing on me.
They're definitely mad nice.  I wouldn't toss out more than 200 on em- but for retail or slightly above they're pretty damn good.  I like the model more than any Asic but the GL3.  The speed is really sturdy for an Asic.  And they don't have the goofy gap in the outsole like the GT cools.

Color wise, they remind me of the GLV mints but with a little more pop because of the Navy.  If Fieg made these, people would be buying them in droves.

200 and below and id pull the trigger. I wore mine constantly this winter and now, after the hike, they are gonna be my go to beaters. Love them!

Pretty stoked, I just won a pair in eBay for way below what I was willing to pay for them.

Thanks for the insight. Made my decision much easier. But I will still keep my red wings handy.

Back
Top Bottom