Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just want the denims but don't want to pay over retail from them. Ordering overseas would mean customs so I guess I'll wait it out and hope we get them here

nerd.gif
i need!

Anyone ever deal with sneakersnstuff? - shipping to Canada I am a bit weary... Cost at door? thanks and repped in advance

Can't lie.....I'm very impressed with these....although I do see what another member was saying by them being tight in the forefoot right at the base of the lace

Mine have definitely loosened up after a few wears. No longer is there a protruding piece of material digging into my pinky toes. I'm really glad because the quality on these is wonderful and I didn't want to have to give them up because of the fit. 

Mine have definitely loosened up after a few wears. No longer is there a protruding piece of material digging into my pinky toes. I'm really glad because the quality on these is wonderful and I didn't want to have to give them up because of the fit. 
How do they fit compared to gel lyte III and V?

How do they fit compared to gel lyte III and V?
I think they fit the same, except for the narrow toe box. I got an 11 which is the same size as my GLIII and GLV. If I would have sized up to 11.5, they would be too long. 

God damn you FedEx... All week saying it's coming today and now it's stuck the town over, been there since 5 am and they won't deliver until tomorrow... Hopefully nobody takes my package off my stoop 

Back
Top Bottom