Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These bd dinners are pretty nice...hope i dont regret passing- white shoes with white leather sockliners are the way to go in my book. White sockliners always get so dirty and are really tough to clean--unless theyre leather
they're leather inside

Crew love..

Once i had the atmos in Hand i couldn't resist ... Super nice leather, even the insoles.

Last edited:
***ASICS please don't turn to JORDAN tactics to sell your sneaks. We want the denims; make them available, maybe even on your own site. Also why would u make such a dope CW like the OVERKILL colab and not sell any pairs in the states. Come on Asics, your a breath of fresh air. Please don't **** me like the JUMPMAN. I can't have anymore 7am panic-attacks.

Last edited:
Mine have definitely loosened up after a few wears. No longer is there a protruding piece of material digging into my pinky toes. I'm really glad because the quality on these is wonderful and I didn't want to have to give them up because of the fit. 
Hey man I'm somewhat new to the Asics shoe game, I've matured and am tired of Nikes shenanigans can you tell me what model these are. any store have them in stock or only on the bay? Thx again

Looks like most people aren't that into the bdays. Not selling out instantly like all the other 25ths. I'd cope but I already got three all white pairs this summer.

I'll go back later and cop atmos jus not that important an im sure ill be able to find for retail later too but seriously how is quailty anything to brag about

Back
Top Bottom