Asics Love?!? Where is it?

copped both at hal when they released birthday dinner and pushed dotty pack by a few weeks.

have to say the asics looks much better on feet and i personally like it's unique design. as for the atmos, the materials definitely feel much better than the GRs i reckon. much more soft and subtle. has a sorta off white look to it as well.
You got the Tsavorite's brah?

Wondering how sizing compares between atmos vs tsavorites if you can help.

Noticed there's a leather liner for the atmos so unsure if should size down from usual gl 3 size

was planning on heading out to EB, but copping from oneness (no tax) ending up saving me time and money 
smokin.gif

I was at atmos Osaka early this morning. Couldn't grab a ticket since there were so many people there.

After the lines for Air Max's and those hideous Jordan's my size was still left. The shoe has nice materials, but it's just a bit too boring for me. Passed on them.

Quality is a lot better than GR's for those wondering.

Copped something else though...Pics in a bit.

You got the Tsavorite's brah?

Wondering how sizing compares between atmos vs tsavorites if you can help.

Noticed there's a leather liner for the atmos so unsure if should size down from usual gl 3 size
nah man. i haven't got the tsavorites. but i have to say. some of my gl3 are in 9.5. unless i get them locally in australia, they're a 9. they both fit fine. if that is of any help. :smile:

I will take the all white GLV with cement botton over the Atmos anyday!! I am hoping i can get those under retail soon.

Just left shoe gallery. I was the only one there for the atmos. theyr pretty nice in hand. Leathers soft. Tried on sz 9 and it fit tts no need to sz down

These bd dinners are pretty nice...hope i dont regret passing- white shoes with white leather sockliners are the way to go in my book. White sockliners always get so dirty and are really tough to clean--unless theyre leather

Back
Top Bottom