Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So a bit of luck today for this guy.

Ordered the atmos bdays from Kith last Tuesday. 

Checked my tracking today to find the shipment has been voided. 

To be safe I order the atmos bdays from Concepts today when they popped up for $165+free ship. 

Emailed Kith about my tracking after ordering from concepts.

Find out Kith oversold and they just gave me full refund.

Saved $18 
nthat.gif

Overkill Gel Sights are definitely worth paying a bit over retail for. Bought on Klekt, and one of the best collabs of the year!

What'd you end up paying, if you don't mind?

First pair was about $350 I was desperate and the few pairs I saw in 12 were going for $450+

Jumped on a second pair for $275

Will probably use one as trade bait or sell them eventually

I don't understand this mentality today of why everyone "needs" a certain pair and has no problem paying resale prices. I want overkill sights but they're not dropping in USA and I live in USA. So I'm not gonna get them. Period. With so many releases today, I find it easy to forget about a pair and just move on. In a perfect world, everyone would think as I do and then there would be no such thing as resale prices. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent opposed to paying resale.. It's acceptable to pay a bit over retail for an older release that you slept on but not for new releases. The absolute worst is all these new jacks who pay ******ed prices for older RF releases. Just my opinion. Sorry for the rant [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

I don't understand this mentality today of why everyone "needs" a certain pair and has no problem paying resale prices. I want overkill sights but they're not dropping in USA and I live in USA. So I'm not gonna get them. Period. With so many releases today, I find it easy to forget about a pair and just move on. In a perfect world, everyone would think as I do and then there would be no such thing as resale prices. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent opposed to paying resale.. It's acceptable to pay a bit over retail for an older release that you slept on but not for new releases. The absolute worst is all these new jacks who pay ******ed prices for older RF releases. Just my opinion. Sorry for the rant [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️
"In a perfect world, everyone would think as I do"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom