Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think of this video when it comes to reckless spending….which i am certainly guilty of from time to time,"i don't care, i want it" happens to most if not all round these parts

i can't mess with them Woei joints.

seeing them just makes me pissed i can't find the glass in a fair price lol

mad.gif

Atmos bday jams arrived today. Ordered yesterday from cncpts and got free ship. Can't complain about next day shipping.
These are pretty sick imo. I know they are plain but the leather is incredibly soft.
They are actually quite tight though. Hopefully they stretch out of a bit. Went with my normal gl3 size of 9.5 and are by far the tightest gl3 I own.

Atmos bday jams arrived today. Ordered yesterday from cncpts and got free ship. Can't complain about next day shipping.
These are pretty sick imo. I know they are plain but the leather is incredibly soft.
They are actually quite tight though. Hopefully they stretch out of a bit. Went with my normal gl3 size of 9.5 and are by far the tightest gl3 I own.
the dotty's are even tighter lol

My thoughts exactly...i wore them once already all day and by the end of the day they were definitly stretching a bit. Small fit tho. 

Back
Top Bottom