Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Could anyone comment on how the GL3s from the RGB pack fit? Not sure if i should go with my GLV size or half down like my leather-lined GL3s.

Not sure if you guys are purposely misspelling "Kimono" or not.

74200-Not-Sure-Fry-meme-gif-Flanders-5NyZ.gif

Last edited:
Premier and Rock City dropping Kimonos on the 22nd. Anyone think theyll sit or should I pull trigger on $140 + ship? Dont buy many Asics but im loving these.

Prices on the bay so far are around $200. Also been trying to find Nippon Blues in an 11.5, no luck.

Last edited:
Got my Cervidae II's in from Concepts only to find this nonsense on my pair. Anyone ever have any luck getting a replacement or a discount from Concepts for garbage pairs of shoes?

Got my Cervidae II's in from Concepts only to find this nonsense on my pair. Anyone ever have any luck getting a replacement or a discount from Concepts for garbage pairs of shoes?
Yep...emailed with no luck.  posted a pic of my dirty Karhu Arias on IG and a few ppl tagged their customer service people...eventually decided to keep the shoes but got a 25% off code...that I used to get the Atmos GL3 for $105.

Yep...emailed with no luck.  posted a pic of my dirty Karhu Arias on IG and a few ppl tagged their customer service people...eventually decided to keep the shoes but got a 25% off code...that I used to get the Atmos GL3 for $105.
Thanks for the response. I'm usually not to picky about imperfections, but these are bad. The paint is pretty much chipped off on the stripe. I'm going to e-mail them and hopefully get a response. 

Back
Top Bottom