Asics Love?!? Where is it?

was off the grid for the last week. are those naked hafnias releasing elsewhere this weekend too? need a 6 for my lady

Last edited:
BL I agree :wink: I need to find those flats for my da Vinci's . I don't own bucks or midnight blooms..any suggestions?

So glad to hear the kimonos are coming 8/22. Avoids a difficult conversation with my fiancée... For a week.

Are they going to be available anywhere in a 14? I wear 14 in lebron Xs, 13 in Am90s.

BL I agree
wink.gif
I need to find those flats for my da Vinci's . I don't own bucks or midnight blooms..any suggestions?
The flats and the wax ropes that came with the Bithday Dinners are a off white. Dont have the DaVincis but im guessing those will work. 

cant get myself to like offsprings, never even thought about buying them..only ones that i regret not going after are koyos and dried roses

Any one order hafnia from kith got their tracking or cancellation email?? Haven't heard a thing from them and it's almost a week. I'm expecting a cancellation email coming.....

can't find any in my size for that price anymore. Amazing what a year can do to these so called "market prices"

Seems like a decent deal considering market value. I still wouldn't do it tho.
If you really want them and have the money, go for it. I only see prices going up later on because they don't retro these releases. I can't find any in my size for that price.
Appreciate the feedback, I went w DS Coves + Mints instead and saved some $$ 
grin.gif
 it was that kinda day. 

Man asics is so freakin bogus man. I did that online poll asicstiger.com and got 25 percent coupon. Now lady tells me it will only work for clothing and accessories. Pretty lame if you ask me

Man asics is so freakin bogus man. I did that online poll asicstiger.com and got 25 percent coupon. Now lady tells me it will only work for clothing and accessories. Pretty lame if you ask me
Wow wtf?

I did that poll as well and never got a coupon.

I said all the shoes suck so thats probably why. 

It was all that evo **** theyve been doing lately.

So glad to hear the kimonos are coming 8/22. Avoids a difficult conversation with my fiancée... For a week.

Are they going to be available anywhere in a 14? I wear 14 in lebron Xs, 13 in Am90s.
Haha right...I believe these will be available in a 14, pretty sure we are getting them in a 14.

Question: so I have a pair of DS GEL-LYTE 5 COVES. What are these things with today? Looking to use as trade bait

Back
Top Bottom