Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@ThreeGeees Sample sale email? Damn I would've run down to Irvine to check it out! How did you receive this email and how do I get on?
^ this. I live 10 min away and didn't know about it.
frown.gif
Sorry fellas. I had no clue until it was over. My boy called me after it was done

Anyone know if the Footpatrols fit the same as other gl3's?
They fit the same as the packer dirty bucks. Same materials and construction as the dirty ducks. If you don't have the dirty bucks to compare to, I would just go with your normal size that you wear in nike.

Anyone know if the Footpatrols fit the same as other gl3's?
They fit the same as the packer dirty bucks. Same materials and construction as the dirty ducks. If you don't have the dirty bucks to compare to, I would just go with your normal size that you wear in nike.
I take it you went .5 down from your normal GL3 size? You pick those FPs up from our favorite our favorite backdoor/ebay boutique in VaBeach/DC? lol

I take it you went .5 down from your normal GL3 size? You pick those FPs up from our favorite our favorite backdoor/ebay boutique in VaBeach/DC? lol

I went with my normal GL3 size. I don't size up on GL3. I would just go with your typical GL3 size that you wear. They have a leather interior which makes it more roomy, by it isn't so roomy that it makes a big difference.

Take some getting used to with the split tongue for me,but probably top 2 pick ups for me this year. Happy I got them. And .5 size up was perfect thanks for the advice guys!

I went with my normal GL3 size. I don't size up on GL3. I would just go with your typical GL3 size that you wear. They have a leather interior which makes it more roomy, by it isn't so roomy that it makes a big difference.
Thanks and repped. Second time I've heard it, so I'll stick with my normal .5 up

Feature is dropping the FPs at $223 (tax and shipping included) tonight, so these are probably going to be a pass for me at that price.. 

Back
Top Bottom