Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Nope. There are a few others. Plus if they sit in some stores, which I doubt, I believe a few places said they'd put them online. Probably see some scattered sizes like some big footers. Wouldn't hold my breath though.
if you could point me towards a size 12 :wink:

He said no premium materials.... lol geez...
Am I wrong? I can see the reasoning behind Jordans and NB's being priced that high. But a shoe covered in nubuck/pigskin suede for 223? Come on. If they stuck with the original 140, these would be a no brainer. 

when the Hanon's are 265 retail 
smokin.gif

asics going in dry for the holidays

Am I wrong? I can see the reasoning behind Jordans and NB's being priced that high. But a shoe covered in nubuck/pigskin suede for 223? Come on. If they stuck with the original 140, these would be a no brainer. 
Where have you seen $140 
laugh.gif
 aside from sta's mistake in pricing, and give me a reason why jordans are 220+, must be that premium cardboard leather

I think you'e thinking of the Kayanos ... I doubt the GL3s are going for $200 on the Bay. Or are we talking completely different shoes here and I'm misunderstanding?
Yea, I believe the post I was responding to was talking about the Medics

Last edited:

Where have you seen $140 
laugh.gif
 aside from sta's mistake in pricing, and give me a reason why jordans are 220+, must be that premium cardboard leather
I'm sorry, but you sound pretty ignorant on shoes right now. Some of the recent remastered Jordans have very good quality ranging from soft leather, to patent leather, and tumbled leather. You can see why they would price it higher than the average shoe. But for the FP's, you really want to pay 200+ for a suede shoe? Doesn't make sense to me. But do you.

I'm sorry, but you sound pretty ignorant on shoes right now. Some of the recent remastered Jordans have very good quality ranging from soft leather, to patent leather, and tumbled leather. You can see why they would price it higher than the average shoe. But for the FP's, you really want to pay 200+ for a suede shoe? Doesn't make sense to me. But do you.
 If you think that the price for J's are justified then you are part of the problem

Back
Top Bottom