Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for the FP's, you really want to pay 200+ for a suede shoe? Doesn't make sense to me. But do you.
NBs = 99% of the time Suede .... just sayin...

All those kix are overpriced anyway, Jz, Adidas, NBs, Asics etc..... same **** if you ask me

Last edited:

for the FP's, you really want to pay 200+ for a suede shoe? Doesn't make sense to me. But do you.
NBs = 99% of the time Suede .... just sayin...

All those kix are overpriced anyway, Jz, Adidas, NBs, Asics etc..... same **** if you ask me
Haha. Exactly. 99.9% of us in these forums are idiots and we pay way too much for shoes. Additionally, we have a grotesques amount of them to boot. We sit in the forums wasting countless hours and dollars. I'm sure most of the world would say we're fools for having more than say 2-4 pairs of shoes. Most people I know cringe when they pay anything near $100 for a pair of kicks. And if they do, it's because they actually run in them or that's their pair for the year. All that said, I don't care, I like my shoe lol 
roll.gif
Don't smoke or drink, so I guess I'm "saving" there.

Last edited:
Seeing people strike out on a $200 pair of Asics has me thinking I need to take my butt down to Bait early tomorrow morning to guarantee my pair. I'm a noob when it comes to Asics but I finally see what my friends who've been rocking with the brand have been talking about. I've just been recently unplugged from the matrix that is Nike/Jordan Brand.

Last edited:

If you think that the price for J's are justified then you are part of the problem
lol and people like you who are willing to drop 200+ just because it's a collab are not "part of the problem?" All you've done is attempt to make smart aleck coomebacks, so why don't you tell me why you think this particular shoe is worth 200+?

lol and people like you who are willing to drop 200+ just because it's a collab are not "part of the problem?" All you've done is attempt to make smart aleck coomebacks, so why don't you tell me why you think this particular shoe is worth 200+?
Much rather spend $200 on quality suedes than the remastered Jordan line you previously mentioned but hey that's your opinion

Recent pickup, forgot to share these. Shoutout to @louisbosco for graciously helping me out with a pear
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Nice bro! I recently just copped as well! Could only manage to find an 11, but buddy of mine might have a size swap for my proper size (11.5) when I get back to the US. Found these DS for an ABSOLUTE steal. For those wondering about the laces, they're from the JP re-release last year.

Back
Top Bottom