Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The only remastered Jordans that are worth the increased price tag was the SBB 1s. The leather was actually nice. Besides that all the 2015 Jordans have been the normal jordan trash quality.

Only Jordan I wanted this year was a Chicago. Quality is fine for the price. I think the problem is kids think they are going to get Ferragamo quality for a flipping sneaker at $160 or whatever. It's a sneaker for ***** sake. Complain about boosts at $200. That is the scam of the year.

I'm just still trying to grasp how a person acquires 10 pairs of these to sale on Ebay? 
mean.gif

I agree with you both. Nothing super about these. I am actually much happier with my cop of Bape Reebok Ventilators.

But hey I am glad folks who want are copping
Would've liked them a lot more if they were a little more darker/richer in color. But after seeing the unfiltered pics they look kind of like 

that color

Footpatrols are dope, do not sleep on them. The only people who are saying they don't like them can't get them

They're dope no doubt, but im not paying those astronomical resell prices that their going for on Ebay. If i strike out, on to the next one.

Footpatrols are dope, do not sleep on them. The only people who are saying they don't like them can't get them
Nah I could have got them and even if I wanted them that bad I would pay for them but they honestly dont do it for me. They are a simple colorway and nice but nothing outrageous. 

Nah I could have got them and even if I wanted them that bad I would pay for them but they honestly dont do it for me. They are a simple colorway and nice but nothing outrageous. 
If you had them in hand you would see the detail on them and the quality. I put them at #2 behind the kois for 25th pairs.

Back
Top Bottom