Asics Love?!? Where is it?

love that FP saga flex
wink.gif
haha had to, These cornballs on line didn't even know what they were

Not really surprised at all the hate for the footpatrols. It's been the same for for every 25th anniversary pair. Some love me, some hate em. Can't please everyone :lol: Personally the FPs are my favorite 25th anniversary pair. I own these, the bucks, the concepts, and sold the koi. If they would have had a special box and maybe one or two extra, these would have taken the cake as the best 25th anniversary pair. But packers definitely takes it with that awesome package the bucks came with. Also, a lot of people are saying they wish that olive color was darker, but I think it contrasts perfect with the black asics logo. A darker olive wouldn't have gone well with that black. To each their own though ....

LOL Kois were **** too. People only wanted them because of how limited they were
lol...you realize asics made the same amount (1990) of pairs for all 25th anniversary shoes...lol

And the Kois are still the best so far, just to clarify. Only ones I see ousting them from the top spot are Hanons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom