Asics Love?!? Where is it?

First time I've seen these. Anyone have any info?
I think these are the ones with the coffee bean print insoles.  There are two more...one with popcorn and another with gumball print on the insoles.  Should be releasing stateside soon since they're dropping in Asia this weekend.

Last edited:

I think these are the ones with the coffee bean print insoles.  There are two more...one with popcorn and another with gumball print on the insoles.  Should be releasing stateside soon since they're dropping in Asia this weekend.
Didnt Saucony do something very similar w a popcorn and bubblegum shoe?? 

My #officecarpetfriday wear, even though this isn't the NB thread.

Last edited:
Anybody wearing their GLV's with non-skinny and/or non-pinrolled pants?  Wearing some with slim straight jeans for the first time today and they've got me feeling like I'm wearing bootcut NT denim...
frown.gif

Anybody wearing their GLV's with non-skinny and/or non-pinrolled pants?  Wearing some with slim straight jeans for the first time today and they've got me feeling like I'm wearing bootcut NT denim...
frown.gif
It's hard to not wear skinny or tapered pants since most asics have no real tongue, they're also all lowtops which look terrible with big leg openings. That's probably why most people pinroll their slim pants.

It's hard to not wear skinny or tapered pants since most asics have no real tongue, they're also all lowtops which look terrible with big leg openings. That's probably why most people pinroll their slim pants.
Yep, looks a little better tucking the hem slightly behind the tongue, but I don't think I'll wear them with anything but shorts or joggers from now on.

frown.gif
yea you kinda need a taper for the III&V

anything else looks like a pair of dad jeans or 70% of the WDYWT thread 
laugh.gif

@Snapreme  liked the way you laced those

Last edited:

yea you kinda need a taper for the III&V

anything else looks like a pair of dad jeans or 70% of the WDYWT thread 
laugh.gif

I'm conflicted.  I am a dad and I'm at that age where I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard, so pinrolling is out of the question and even jogger pants have me feeling some kind of way...

Yep, looks a little better tucking the hem slightly behind the tongue, but I don't think I'll wear them with anything but shorts or joggers from now on.

Remember. If the shoes slim you pinroll. If theyre chunky you stack.vI do of to protect my pants.

Last edited:
I'm conflicted.  I am a dad and I'm at that age where I don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard, so pinrolling is out of the question and even jogger pants have me feeling some kind of way...
 cant find any good examples of proper length & tapered fit without pinroll, but as long an your not doing this 
laugh.gif

Take your pants to get tailored. Get them hemmed to the desired length and get them tapered in. I get all my pants/jeans tailored at 21$ each.

Take your pants to get tailored. Get them hemmed to the desired length and get them tapered in. I get all my pants/jeans tailored at 21$ each.
My denim is already tailored and works well with my other kicks, but GLV's are tough with this tight sockliner.

Back
Top Bottom