Asics Love?!? Where is it?

that is from the lateral side of the right shoe.
FPs in from SNS with the obligatory dirt mark on the top of the tongue on the right shoe. Shoes are
smokin.gif
How are so many people having that issue with the dirt mark?
I checked out another pair that was shipped, sure enough dirt mark. 

the way they are boxed, the shoe must be rubbing against the black stripes. one shoe on its medial side black stripes up, then the other shoe on lateral side is on top and rubs.

the black part definitely bleeds/smears easily

i was using a lint roller to get hair off them after my haircut and there were some black marks on the roller

I checked out another pair that was shipped, sure enough dirt mark. 

the way they are boxed, the shoe must be rubbing against the black stripes. one shoe on its medial side black stripes up, then the other shoe on lateral side is on top and rubs.
Yea it happened on a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
take it for what it's worth but Asics is going to pushing Gel Sights this year for collabs. It may or may not apply to JCrew. 

Didn't know whether you got stuck with a 10 like a few of your other pairs. Feature didn't even offer a 9.5 when they initially released.

these and Titolos are the only pairs i was able to snatch my tts on release. had to swap mitas and bucks and Cncpts sent me the wrong size, which i'm still annoyed about bc theyve never answered any of my emails

take it for what it's worth but Asics is going to pushing Gel Sights this year for collabs. It may or may not apply to JCrew. 

I actually don't mind sights....Overkills were dope, just think they would've been better as a women's release

Didn't know whether you got stuck with a 10 like a few of your other pairs. Feature didn't even offer a 9.5 when they initially released.
these and Titolos are the only pairs i was able to snatch my tts on release. had to swap mitas and bucks and Cncpts sent me the wrong size, which i'm still annoyed about bc theyve never answered any of my emails
That blows w/ Cncpts. Guess if anything good came out of it, they sent you a 10 instead of a 9. I still want DBs and still need to trade for a size 10 in the da Vinci's myself. Other than the price, I'm definitely happy with the FPs. Last pair of FP Kayanos I got from Feature, the stripe was jacked up. They refunded me 20%, but still kinda irritated me.

Anyone that got the bottle rockets without getting the special box and pins eventually end up getting them from villa? I'm still waiting and want to know if it's an endless wait.

For those still interested in the tsavorite, check your local Shoe Palace as they have them for $109.99. I didn't get a chance to check the price on the Iris'.

you could easily sell those boosts, cop kois and have plenty leftover
"Easily"... Ha, I must be doing it wrong. Can't find a buyer and they're just sitting untouched in my closet. I want to sell them to someone who wants them and will wear them but will pay market value. I know I could sell for retail but at that point I might as well just return them. Long story, short, I ordered 2 different sizes. Size 10 fit, selling the untouched 10.5.

If you want to rock those red laces on those fp's I hope you have a dope outfit that matches.

In regards to cuffing, I'm anti cuff/hem and just stack, anti jogger as well. That single cuff on the splash cities looked a little off.

Anyone that got the bottle rockets without getting the special box and pins eventually end up getting them from villa? I'm still waiting and want to know if it's an endless wait.

Took about a week and a half for me to get the pins. I just gave them my order number and they said they'll contact the manufacturer.

What water repellants do you use? I used a Meltonian and got weird results. It seems ok with the suede of the diamond saga but not on the perforated leather. It left some white marks. On the hal medic, the suede got a little darker but was ok on the leather.

Back
Top Bottom