Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ontario Mills Asics Outlet got some gel lights n sagas not the greatest but at least they got them.

Prices from$80-90

I live in Toronto.  I've never seen a pair of Asics GLIII/V's in Foot Locker and we don't have Foot Action.  The boutique stores don't bring in 11.5 in Asics and I don't think they have any 12's currently.  Oh well.  
I live in Toronto as well and they do have some size 12's.  Do you know which CW's you're looking for? I don't mind helping you keep an eye out if you have an idea of what you want. Solestop has a bunch of stuff in size 12 and they have an 11.5 in the hazards if you want GLV's

http://www.solestop.com/collections/footwear-asics

I live in Toronto.  I've never seen a pair of Asics GLIII/V's in Foot Locker and we don't have Foot Action.  The boutique stores don't bring in 11.5 in Asics and I don't think they have any 12's currently.  Oh well.  
Halton Hills Asics outlet has quite a few gliii in 11.5 and 12, if you ever go out there

Last edited:
Surprised nobody posted these yet. Looks like a reigning champ collab

Also, saw these on his same IG page but it just says samples, no other info. Maybe another RC colorway? Just noticing the lining and some parts have a fleece kind of look to them.

both pairs are nice. the laces on the grey pair look like they're supposed to be baseball stitching.

Is $92 for Cranes the cheapest right now?  Anyone know of a site where I can find it for less?  Thanks!

Thanks. Too bad they wouldn't take either  of my Visas since I'm in the States. Usually have no issues with my AMEX, but they don't accept them. Repped anyway. Anyone know whether they ever plan on releasing Latigos in the U.S.?

Dang, never ordered from them before so I have no idea.

Anyone seen mamba reds for a discount. Thought they wouldn't sell out but only see big or small sizes with these Labor Day sales.

I've bought from urban industry many times and I usually pay through paypal. Shipping to the US is fast but somewhat high, although the cost is offset by decent and frequent sales.

Last edited:
I've bought from urban industry many times and I usually pay through paypal. Shipping to the US is fast but somewhat high, although the cost is offset by decent and frequent sales.
Thanks and repped. I went ahead and bought them via PP. $141 and some change after shipping and the conversion. Not cheap, but not horrible either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom